Grimiest *!*$ You Ever Did To Someone vol. Spin Offs Are Fun

Freshmen year in highschool we used to go over this one kids house and another kid would bring his xbox. So he left his xbox there one day so we decided to trick him into thinking it broke so we took off the faceplate and hid the harddrive and we told him someone broke in and broke it
laugh.gif
dude was about to cry until we told him.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by Kramer

Yesterday some dude texted me thinkin I was some girl.. I said I dont know you and he was like "you must of deleted me again do I need to send my pic again"
laugh.gif
so I started messin with him and man did that poor dude sound desperate for this chick.. Anyways I considered messin wit him a few more days and have him drive somewhere but I got bored and just told him everything. He wasn't as mad as I thought hed be ha

did he send you pictures of his meat?
nerd.gif
idk, thankfully I cant get pics on my phone

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

smh i hope some of u at least learned something 

you right I did....

Milfs got that mean dome and have filthy mouths in the sack.
devil.gif

I met up with this girl she didn't know I had a gf I hid it well, she proceeds to tell me she's home alone and has drinks and I was chillin with my girl while she's txting me. So I get tempted. At this moment I'm like I need some new new. So I go over did what I planned to do and then the same night without a shower or any cleaning did it with my girl whom I left at my crib sleeping. Til this day it kills me cus I now love my gf and can't believe I did her dirty like that. That's just me though...

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

....then went and had beers with him and his dad the next night.
tired.gif

1547587_o.gif
best gif. use ever

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I had to drop a deuce at the mall real bad. There was one available stall and and there was a "special" kid fumbling with the door handle trying to get in. There were two urinals available, so I know he had to go #2 also. I wasn't about to poop myself, so I gave the kid the Heisman and proceeded to go #2 in the stall. The kid was so upset he started screaming and yelling all sorts of gibberish. I never pooped so fast, I thought he was going to fling poo at me like a monkey or break the door down with his "special" strength. I unloosened my booty hole like a casting couch amateur and got the job done in under 3 minutes. Eventually the kid's guardian heard all the hollering and came in to check on the kid, but I was already done and was washing my hands. The guy looks at me like what happened, so I hit him with the Jim Halpert "I don't know but I'm smiling" face. I proceed to Diddy Bop all the way to my car and never looked back.
REAL TEARS!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

BJ from my high school bball coaches wife.

is this the same lady that was on the news recently or this past year. the players said she gave everyone "special attention"

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

tired.gif

1547587_o.gif
best gif. use ever

if someone ever calls you a MFer, no harm taken right lol

Lightweight compared to the rest of you.

In college, I volunteered to be in a fashion show. The chick that was leading everyone was rude to me and basically every dude that helped. Her bourgeois self was a little too bossy for my liking. At the end of the event I watched her carry 9 big bags of clothing out the coliseum to her car all by herself. She kept making eye contact for help and me and a few other dudes looked at her laughing.

I hit her with the Al Bundy "no ma'am"

tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Freshman year of college was getting some top from a broad and she didn't swallow, so I handed her my roommates beanie to spit in. She handed it back and I slid it under his bed. He finds it a couple days later before we roll out to the student center to grab some lunch and decides to throw it on.

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i have a story like that one ...i was gettin some knowledge from my jo while parked at our usual spot when i pop she chokes hard as hell & starts to cough & pulls out...when she did that a 2nd wave came & plastered her all over her glasses..... i laughed so much i couldnt even hit, i made up some story & dipped.... shorty was still wiping them glasses off when i pulled off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I had to drop a deuce at the mall real bad. There was one available stall and and there was a "special" kid fumbling with the door handle trying to get in. There were two urinals available, so I know he had to go #2 also. I wasn't about to poop myself, so I gave the kid the Heisman and proceeded to go #2 in the stall. The kid was so upset he started screaming and yelling all sorts of gibberish. I never pooped so fast, I thought he was going to fling poo at me like a monkey or break the door down with his "special" strength. I unloosened my booty hole like a casting couch amateur and got the job done in under 3 minutes. Eventually the kid's guardian heard all the hollering and came in to check on the kid, but I was already done and was washing my hands. The guy looks at me like what happened, so I hit him with the Jim Halpert "I don't know but I'm smiling" face. I proceed to Diddy Bop all the way to my car and never looked back.
everything about this game me real tears. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In 8th grade this kid at my school that everyone used to clown talked about bringing a gun to school and shooting it up. He had the biggest crush on this girl I used to talk to so I thought it would be funny to make a fake AIM sn acting like him and mess with her. She also had went STRAIGHT to the Principal's office when dude started that gun tal
laugh.gif
. So she's chatting with me on AIM while thinking that she's chatting with him too and is straight clowning the dude. I act like I copied and pasted the convo of her clowning him and showed him. I proceed to spaz out on the fake sn acting like this kid and make some reference to bringing a gun to school and shooting it up. She got scared as hell
laugh.gif
and I let it ride for a minute with her freaking out before telling her that it wasn't actually him.

Another story. In high school we used to gamble on Madden all the time. Games used to get pretty big for some high school kids, sometimes a few $100 dollars and if you keep doubling it could go up. One day me and my boy decided to make a quick come up on another dude playing the game. We knew he always used the Dolphins so we edited the players on his team and turned up their fumbling tendencies, turned down speed, lowered catching, etc. We just changed up everything on the roster. Safe to say I came up on $600 that day and it was right before prom. Clutch.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was contemplating not saying anything cause I know this is bad, but eff it, I dont care:

Back when I was dating my ex-wife, we were living together and her sister (who was still living at home with her parents), got into an arguement with her mom, and decided to come stay with us for a week or so while things cooled down. I always had a thing for her sister, but I know that I NEVER in a million years had a chance with her. Thing is I had it for her bad. So one day she was staying at the house, and I put a little miniture wireless camera in the AC vent in the bathroom and watched her take a shower on a tv in the the other room. I was nervous as hell, cause I knew if I was found out, I was done for, but I never got caught. My only regret is not recording it.
devil.gif

I know, I know...but whatever, what's done is done, and no one ever found out I did it.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was contemplating not saying anything cause I know this is bad, but eff it, I dont care:

Back when I was dating my ex-wife, we were living together and her sister (who was still living at home with her parents), got into an arguement with her mom, and decided to come stay with us for a week or so while things cooled down. I always had a thing for her sister, but I know that I NEVER in a million years had a chance with her. Thing is I had it for her bad. So one day she was staying at the house, and I put a little miniture wireless camera in the AC vent in the bathroom and watched her take a shower on a tv in the the other room. I was nervous as hell, cause I knew if I was found out, I was done for, but I never got caught. My only regret is not recording it.
devil.gif

I know, I know...but whatever, what's done is done, and no one ever found out I did it.

Wow.

i was tight with this dude named marcus in middle school but i ended up switching schools and we grew apart, fast forward 2 years its the summer before freshman year in high school and my boy hits me late night talking about he has a girl that he thinks i might like. she ends up vibing with ya boy and tells me how her current dude is a dog to her, he literally called her to come over and stood at the window laughing at her till she decided to bounce.

So i swoop on the clown. Turns out its dude i was cool with marcus. so the first week of school rolls around and he(marcus) finds out im messin with his ex but thinks it was after they broke up so he's like w.e bout it. so we're all chillin at lunch and recruiters start passing out fliers so i crumple one up and toss it at my boy xavia(za-v-ay) who happens to be sitting next to marcus turns around and just mashes on dude, i'm talking a good 10-15 clean shots to the face. im just watching in awww as he takes shots to the face like 50 year old actress in l.a. he never did find out bout any of this but from that point on everybody called him cool j cause of the L's i served him.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

devil.gif

fatboy-reacts-7592.gif

You wild for that one.

Back
Top Bottom