Grizzlies Releasing Road Alternate Jerseys Tonight @ Open Practice

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

A sorry franchise like the grizzlies does not deserve a third uniform.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, what focus groups are these teams using when deciding on all these jerseys?
sick.gif

Oh wait I forgot, their target audience - 12-17 year olds
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

DeronWilliams.jpg

+

carmelo-anthony.jpg

=

mayo_84I9010-300.jpg

sixers-jrue2.jpg
baron-davis1.jpg

smh.gif

The jerseys in the NBA have been HORRIBLE ever since they stopped using graphics on the jerseys:

grant-hill.jpg

lucky13t.jpg

milwaukee-bucks-jersey.jpg

dikembe_240_hawks.jpg

What's good about jerseys today? They all look the same with some random $@* boring and uncreative font slapped on of the city/team name. Zero originality. And apparently they all MUST be shiny as hell, as if they're lubed up.
laugh.gif
...every team all look the same now

I see whoever designed those horrible Mavericks alternates from a couple of years ago still has a job.

Sooo now the Jazz, Nuggets and Grizzlies can all just interchange jerseys pretty much wats good wit some new color combos NBA?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

What's good about jerseys today? They all look the same with some random $@* boring and uncreative font slapped on of the city/team name. Zero originality. And apparently they all MUST be shiny as hell, as if they're lubed up.
QFT. No originality whatsoever. I also have never understood the "no black" ruling from Stern.

You forgot this one in your post:

charles-barkleyjpg.jpeg

they said the design came from oj and rudy lol. Take away the shiny material, make the letters yellow and it would be nice.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

they said the design came from oj and rudy lol. Take away the shiny material, make the letters yellow and it would be nice.
Agreed. No shiny material and do something with the letters

I wasn't a fan of the 90s jerseys with the big logos, but I definitely agree that too many teams in the league have the same colors these days. And Idon't like the shiny materials they are using for a lot of them, including these new Memphis unis. I like the teams that have slightly modified, updatedversions of their classic uniforms, like the Lakers and Celtics. They haven't changed much over time, but just enough to be timely. Actually, as much as Idislike the Celtics team, I really like their alternative road unis.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

mayo_84I9010-300.jpg
Jerseys are not the best, I prefer the regular road jerseys over these but these arent that bad imo.

But in any event just a reminder, the juice tour pt.2 kicks off soon, go and get your tickets. You will not
want to miss this young man's second season in the L. That is all...

Back
Top Bottom