Grocery Store Pick Up Vol. For The Cooking Challenged

I know there's already a food thread but I wanted to make a spin off. What type of quick fix things or snacks you guys pick up from the grocery store??? (frozen waffles, tv dinners, frozen pizza, spaghettio's, instant potatoes, cereals, oreos, etc) #CollegeLife

FAGE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chobani

and it aint even close homie

hit up Trader Joe's if you got some a little cheddar laying around...the sushi plate, Chicken Parm, Orange and Teriyaki frozen chicken, different wraps, gyros, fetas, salads, ect...all dope

Digorno pizzas are the business

Last time I cooked anything though, I made a chicken parmesan casserole. Joint was delicious, and I never cook unless I'm making hamburgers. But that's not even real cooking

For what you get Trader Joe's is less expensive than Ralph's/Albertson's. I don't know why but everything out of their frozen/refrigerated sections tastes better/of higher quality than any pre-packaged stuff you get from other stores. 

I almost never eat pre-cooked store-bought meat but believe me even that brisket is straight.

Go to trader joes. They got some healthy stuff that's better than the frozen section at your local supermarket.

- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Season with whatever you want
- Line pan with foil for easy cleanup
- Oven @ 375 for 32 min
- Flip at 16 min to cook thoroughly

All typez of gainz. :pimp:

Last edited:
sprouts and trader joes
pimp.gif
yessssssssssssss. :pimp:

Love both grocery stores.

I know these are bad for you, but couldn't resist when I saw these at Wal-Mart.

Chewy + Reese's = CRACK

Ashamed to say I finished 4 bags already :x :smh: (but Nabisco be sly with their packaging now, 3 rows of 6 cookies = 18 in a bag. Is it me or back then they had more in the bag?)

View media item 325667

Back
Top Bottom