Groom to be murdered and set on fire by his friends at his bachelor party Vol. WHAT THE...

Plot for Hangover 4? jk

mean.gif

Polish-born Pawel Lysonik, 22, and Kamil Semrau, 28, were jailed for life after being convicted of murder last month.

Two other men, Lukas Kalkowski, 30, and Stanislaw Gliszczynski, 31, were found guilty of GBH with intent and sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Cardiff Crown Court heard the four men refused to give any explanation for the attack on their pal.

Getting out of an arranged marriage has to be the only explanation.

After seeing pics... I believe this even more so.

so he was getting ready to marry a mother of 7??? and he had "friends" like that?? Dude made some bad decisions in life

RIP

They tried to talk him out of making a mistake, but he wouldn't listen....so when in London

I keed I keed!

Getting out of an arranged marriage has to be the only explanation.

After seeing pics... I believe this even more so.

This explanation makes no sense though.

Yea, he'd prefer to be beaten and burned alive than marry the broad, opposed to just skipping town like usually happens in that situation.

And then there's his goon looking friends, they're willing to risk life sentence so their friend doesn't have to spend the rest of his life with that junkie looking female?

Yea right. Something else is going on here.

Last edited:
View media item 441380

Polish-born Pawel Lysonik, 22, and Kamil Semrau, 28, were jailed for life after being convicted of murder last month.

Two other men, Lukas Kalkowski, 30, and Stanislaw Gliszczynski, 31, were found guilty of GBH with intent and sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Cardiff Crown Court heard the four men refused to give any explanation for the attack on their pal.

They don't look like the people you should be hanging out with to begin with...

RIP

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom