Group Home Appreciation

Group Home is one of my favorite groups of all time, these cats jumped on Primo's beats with two different styles and dropped plenty knowledge.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They was young but they kept up with Primo, sometimes better the Guru (RIP).� Some of his best work was from Group Home

Enjoy the flavors fellas..

Group Home is one of my favorite groups of all time, these cats jumped on Primo's beats with two different styles and dropped plenty knowledge.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They was young but they kept up with Primo, sometimes better the Guru (RIP).� Some of his best work was from Group Home

Enjoy the flavors fellas..

"Livin' Proof" is such a dope album.

The production
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I always wondered how The Nutcracker was allowed to get down with them.

"Livin' Proof" is such a dope album.

The production
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I always wondered how The Nutcracker was allowed to get down with them.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Ehhhhhhh, thought Premier wasted his beats on these guys
x2

x3

I always thought Livin Proof was one of the better hip hop albums ever produced tho
Primo laced it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Ehhhhhhh, thought Premier wasted his beats on these guys
x2

x3

I always thought Livin Proof was one of the better hip hop albums ever produced tho
Primo laced it
pimp.gif

I liked them from supa star, but i just downloaded livin proof....thats a nice album.
nice production and i can see what you guys mean when you say primo wasted beats. When jeru was on one of the tracks he went off, but regardless, still a nice album.

I liked them from supa star, but i just downloaded livin proof....thats a nice album.
nice production and i can see what you guys mean when you say primo wasted beats. When jeru was on one of the tracks he went off, but regardless, still a nice album.

mad.gif
@ ya'll kicking this off without me.
Album is definitely appreciated though.

mad.gif
@ ya'll kicking this off without me.
Album is definitely appreciated though.

the Supa Star beat is so incredibly piff its hard to explain.  They didnt do it justice tho, by any means 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom