Group Of Men File Discrimination For Not Being Allowed To Join Sorority

http://kollegekidd.com/news/miaka-t...a-kappa-alpha-sorority-inc-for-discrimination
There may be a big lawsuit in preparation against the oldest and most renowned sorority founded for African American women.

Men interested in Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, also known as MIAKAs, are threatening to file a lawsuit against Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., a sorority founded at Howard University on Jan. 15, 1908. The group of men, whom all are homosexual, are alleging homophobia and gender discrimination by the sorority.

News of MIAKAs first surfaced a couple years ago when men founded an unofficial chapter of AKA at Texas Southern University and Prairie view A&M.

Members of the Greek community were shocked when the Tri Alpha Chapter of MIAKI presented photos of men adorned in pink and green and pearls, while throwing up their “pinkies.†People were even more shocked to learn the chapter had even filmed a probate show with sounds of the sorority’s famous call “skee wee†being heard in the background.

As the world is becoming more accepting of the LGBT community, MIAKAs may have a legitimate case. On Wed. May 9, Barack Obama made history by becoming the first president to officially endorse same-sex marriage.

We’re not too sure how we feel about this one. Is it homophobic and discriminatory for Alpha Kappa Alpha to deny homosexual men from joining? Sound off below.

Head over to kollegekidd.com Galleryto View Photos of MIAKAs by clickinghere.

Head over to Collegiate NetVision (CNV) on kollegekidd.com to check out Howard UniversityAlpha Kappa AlphaHomecoming StepShow by Clickinghere.

Head over toCollegiate NetVision(CNV) on kollegekidd.com to check out Alpha Phi Alpha/ Alpha Kappa Alpha Anti-Bullying Program video by clickinghere.

Head over toCollegiate NetVision(CNV) on kollegekidd.com to Check out Eastern Michigan University Alpha Kappa Alpha Fast Stroll by clickinghere.

Head over toCollegiate NetVision (CNV)on kollegekidd.com to check out Eastern Michigan University Alpha Kappa Alpha Sexy Slow Stroll by clickinghere.

Head over toCollegiate NetVison(CNV) on kollegekidd.com to check out Bowling Green State University Alpha Kappa Alpha Hot Alumni Stroll by ClickingHere.

Want to #ExpandYourKnowledge? Sign up to become a member of kollegekidd.com by clickinghere.
For Updates on this story, Be sure to Follow kollegekidd.com on Twitter@_KollegeKiddby clickinghere.
You can also stay up-to-date by liking kollegekidd.comFaceBook Pageby clickinghere

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kollege-Kidd/188561194527170

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats had their probate in a Wendy's drive thru.... that ain't cool man.

laugh.gif

I saw this on mediatakeout and thought it was just their typical made-up BS:

13394264917c750f119e.jpg

Can't buy a big soda in NY...

...men mad because they can't join a woman's group.

Things are stupid in this country now...

At first I thought

dd_sorority.jpg

Which would just be funny but after recalling that actual ****** in a female beauty pageant and the possibility of gay dudes being dead serious about this it just is pathetic.

Straight guys forcing the issue to prove a point on that whole gender equality movement would've gave me a chuckle but real life seriousness
30t6p3b.gif
Why not just create your own gay or ****** sorority/fraternity. There were plenty of gay Greeks.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Just like the little boy who's parents made Girl Scouts accept him.

Like that high school lesbian who wanted to be prom king.

Like that tranvestite in the Miss America competition.

Next will be a man golfer who isn't good enough to dominate the PGA cause a fuss so he can dominate the LPGA.

Ok if this was a transgender issue I could see it. I really could but gay men not transgender men then NO!. This are men who identify as men who want to join a Sorority made for women. NO!

Originally Posted by majik214

Next will be a man golfer who isn't good enough to dominate the PGA cause a fuss so he can dominate the LPGA.
All of this. Ridiculous smh

this is getting out of hand

is this even a legit case?

i sure hope not

i don't see why they can't start their own group

why would you fight so hard to be part of an optional group that doesn't want you?

WHAT THE ++++ IS GOING ON?

I have no problems with gay marriage or gays at all for that matter, but this is ridiculous.

Are we gonna have a real life Juwanna Man next?

+$** is crazy.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by majik214

All of this. Ridiculous smh

Word though...

...straight men need to flip this @$@$, cry "discrimination", and cake off in the WNBA.

Because obviously a penis or a vagina doesn't mean anything anymore...

...I'm bout to be the leading goal scorer in women's soccer history - Team USA here I come. 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
!

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
!!

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
!!!

you guys are some real bigots. these guys just want equal rights and were blatantly discriminated against
30t6p3b.gif
One day society will remember you for your shallow minds

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

you guys are some real bigots. these guys just want equal rights and were blatantly discriminated against
30t6p3b.gif
One day society will remember you for your shallow minds

tumblr_lyq1mnQA4a1r1k411o1_500.jpg

Remember it!!!

Write it down, take a picture - I don't give a *$$$!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom