Groupon - $15 eBay gift card for $7

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

you can technically use up to $500 worth of GCs in one order, but people have reported glitches that only allow them to go up to $200-$300.

use this link to buy the deal.

touch.groupon.com/deals/ebay

1. Open Private/Incognito window, regular groupon site and create account with gmail trick
2. Open new tab in private window, to the mobile site click buy, add credit card
3. add your card with an address close to yours, so its a quick change
4. go back to first tab(non mobile)->my account->credit card->edit
5. change to your actual billing address
6. coupon should show in just a minute

keep making new groupon accounts if you have gmail buy using this trick. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], +3, +4, +5, etc...
dammnit i am too much of a noob to understand any of that

smh

Originally Posted by GFlower8

you can technically use up to $500 worth of GCs in one order, but people have reported glitches that only allow them to go up to $200-$300.

1. Open Private/Incognito window, regular groupon site and create account with gmail trick
2. Open new tab in private window, to the mobile site click buy, add credit card

keep making new groupon accounts if you have gmail buy using this trick. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], +3, +4, +5, etc...

smh

will try, thanks
pimp.gif

smh

will try, thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

DID ANY ONE ELSE NOT GET A CONFIRMATION? OR DOES IT NOT SHOW UP IN THEIR MY GROUPON?
I BOUGHT A GROUPON YESTERDAY, AND I GOT ALL OF THAT WITHIN 5 MIN....
i am a noob with all this but i didnt get a confirmation and when i tried to login to my account it says that email doesnt exist i'm like $+@ i just signed up/ordered.... how long does it take? i never dealt with groupon before btw

DID ANY ONE ELSE NOT GET A CONFIRMATION? OR DOES IT NOT SHOW UP IN THEIR MY GROUPON?
i am a noob with all this but i didnt get a confirmation and when i tried to login to my account it says that email doesnt exist i'm like $+@ i just signed up/ordered.... how long does it take? i never dealt with groupon before btw

i read on another site it can take up to 48 hours to get a confirmation, not sure though

i read on another site it can take up to 48 hours to get a confirmation, not sure though

smh
How do you make a private/incognito window?

smh

Originally Posted by ill be rite bak

smh
on firefox go to tools at the top and start private browsing

*** i ordered about 4 and it stopped working, it says i have exceeded the maximum i can buy????????

smh

*** i ordered about 4 and it stopped working, it says i have exceeded the maximum i can buy????????

Originally Posted by Sputnik

smh

Nice. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

smh

Nice. Thanks.

how?

how?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

how?
When you checkout on ebay, there is a box to enter in the ebay GCs.  you can enter in up to $500.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

how?
When you checkout on ebay, there is a box to enter in the ebay GCs.  you can enter in up to $500.

Back
Top Bottom