Growing Up In The 90's > ____________.

Appreciated

I hope kids today get out more and stay absolutely off the Internetz and cell phones. Videogames are cool though, I can relate since i was a gamer as a kid

Mk27475.jpg

f_844597_1.jpg

/THREAD

You could add a lot more to that list of wrestlers.

And you could add Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark and Hey Dude for tv shows.

MTV Rock and Jock Basketball
pimp.gif

I'm mad till this day, with all 30 of the different MTV channels on digital cable, not one of them can replay the old Rock andJock games?

Also during MTV's glory years:
YO! MTV Raps, Singled Out, The Grind (I used to watch this every morning before school), Wanna Be A VJ, Direct Effect (Teck Money!), that freestyle competitionthey had where that big girl won (I know I'm not the only one who remembers it), that Magic Johnson Streetball reality show that White Chocolate won,Lyricist Lounge Show (Traci Ross
devil.gif
), when the Real World was good, RoadRules, Undressed

/rant

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just miss the shows....i wish there was an old nick channel[/color]

For the record, I loved the 90's as much as the next kid and I was born in 82, but you can't say it was better than previous decades because you neverlived them.

Continue.

MTV Rock and Jock Basketball
pimp.gif

Real talk, they need to bring this back!!!... I believe the last joint they had was like in 2000... Cuttino Mobleywas givin out work...
laugh.gif

Shawn Kemp vs Queen Latifah...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

GP droppin' like 200 pts...
pimp.gif

Flea...
pimp.gif

That Will Smith 360 airball layup...
roll.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3713234555_d7641f8004.jpg

I was prolific wit the pencil fighting...

I was daring dudes to step up wit those "rubber-ducky" pencils... If I had that "Ticonderoga" on me, you was done...

Or just chop you down to the point where your pencil would break if you pulled back (suicide)...
pimp.gif

Had dudes writing wit a 1/2 of a pencil...
laugh.gif

Same thing for spork-fights...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

indifferent.gif
@ no mentioning of the following...

win-pics-paper-football.jpg

nhl_paper_football.jpg

fila_granthill.jpg

frown.gif
i miss the 90's

1.jpg

AYO at the headline, but
pimp.gif
for the ice cream.

Anyone remember the name of those little white firecracker type things you threw at the ground and it makes the popping noise? I can't google search it forthe life of me

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

1.jpg

AYO at the headline, but
pimp.gif
for the ice cream.

Anyone remember the name of those little white firecracker type things you threw at the ground and it makes the popping noise? I can't google search it for the life of me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i miss these things so much, i used to get the ones with thex-men on them, damn i was just thinkin about these the other day

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Idk why they just don't show those old shows....it's better then the *@!* they got on the airnow[/color]

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I was born in '91 and everything you said forms my childhood.

nahhh man, you dont count. My sister was born in 91 and she cant relate to this stuff........84-86 man

Back
Top Bottom