Growing up in the 90s - TV, Sports, Music etc ..

quise2024

Banned
Last night couldnt sleep and just started thinking about the good ole days of being a kid. I was born in '87 so here's a few things that came to mind.

Feel free to add on

I'll start with a few TV shows because thats mainly what I was thinking about

Last edited:
This threads comes up often but I've always liked those shows you listed. TV today is not the same which is probably the reason why I don't watch it as much. As a kid waking up on Saturday mornings awaiting for X-Men to come on or rushing to get chores/homework done just to watch some of the shows listed below will always remain timeless:

View media item 1045333
View media item 1045335
Oh and can't forget about these guys..

View media item 1045354

This threads comes up often but I've always liked those shows you listed. TV today is not the same which is probably the reason why I don't watch it as much. As a kid waking up on Saturday mornings awaiting for X-Men to come on or rushing to get chores/homework done just to watch some of the shows listed below will always remain timeless:

View media item 1045333
View media item 1045335
Oh and can't forget about these guys..

View media item 1045354
My feels

90s New York hip hop was the best.
Illmatic dropped in 94 and **** ain't been the same since

Subways were gritty and grimey

Dudes was rocking the bubble gooses

Real good programs were on TV

Everything in the 90s>

The 90's was such a magical decade

...but thundercats is def 80's bruh

Last edited:
in the 90s

Basketball was a full contact sport and football was pretty close to being rugby.

CAN WE HAVE AN EARLY 00'S APPRECIATION THREAD PLEASE!

HERE I'LL START US OFF.
Nah...I started one the other day. Posted Tip drill video...got deleted lol. early 00s were to real for NT these days...even though you couldn't post that video back then either, I just remember Dirty shutting that thread down in like '06 hahaha.

BET uncut >>>

BET UNCUT! Had me losing sleep in high school. I still remember some of those corny videos

What that thang smell like
White Girls
That Ali & Gipp video when they on the bus

i was in sheikh at the crenshaw plaza and i saw they were bringing cross colors back.

The 90's still had it's innocence before the boom of the Internet. Everything was original and out there. Lots of failures but lots of classics.

Said before and I'll say it again, the Internet ruined the world

Chicago-Bulls-Michael-Jordan-Last-Shot-Game-Six-vs-Utah-Jazz.gif

how disrespectful to attempt a 00 takeover in a 90's
pimp.gif
 thread, 00's
smokin.gif
was aight but it dont even compare not even close. 85 baby hur.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom