GS Warriors at PHX Suns 7PM- Vol :(

ohwell.gif
Couple of bad calls by the refs. We should have had 4 more points than we did.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I know this may be a bad time to ask this Warrior fans, but when is Baron's contract up?
He can opt out this year...

You thinking what I'm thinkin SoHi?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Kobe for Baron? I'm with you
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Uhh no. Gasol and Kobe have huge contracts, Bynum is due for an extension this summer, and LO makes 14 mil next year.
Unless they work out a sign and trade with Baron for LO, but I don't really want Baron on the Lakers anyway
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I know this may be a bad time to ask this Warrior fans, but when is Baron's contract up?
He can opt out this year...

You thinking what I'm thinkin SoHi?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Kobe for Baron? I'm with you
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Uhh no. Gasol and Kobe have huge contracts, Bynum is due for an extension this summer, and LO makes 14 mil next year.
Unless they work out a sign and trade with Baron for LO, but I don't really want Baron on the Lakers anyway
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I was thinking of the sign and trade with LO, but I was just hoping to have a killer squad in 2K9.
laugh.gif

Tough loss guys.. THere's nothing I can say to help you guys feel better, but at least you guys have a young core unit, and the future is always bright.Good luck in the off-season

Nellie is just weird. The Bay Area begged him to use the bench for crying out loud and tonight, he did. But he decided to stick with the bench entire way.lmfao.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

if denver loses at memphis......we're all gonna question Nelson's decision to bench Baron.

I think Denver would rest the starters, thats the smart thing to do

it sucks to end like that.
but i still don't understand why baron wasn't in.
so lakers get the nuggets.
way better than warriors they just scary.

Originally Posted by acidicality

if denver loses at memphis......we're all gonna question Nelson's decision to bench Baron.
Well I doubt they are going to play hard tomorrow....we'll never know....it is what it is...tough loss....tough way to end the season....

Nellie: "you wanted me to play the bench? Well, there yo go!"

well, it was fun. good season, can't wait to see what happens in the off season

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

17-2 FREE THROWS in the 4th? You have to be kiddin me. Horrible officiating.

nah what's worse is almost all of those were in the last 5-6 mins
eyes.gif
and the warriors 2 free throws were in the beginning of the quarter.

Nellie and his really unorthodox coaching ways. It was working when we got our lead but as soon as it got down to 5, he should've put Baron back in.

Well, i'm still proud of the guys for not giving up after being down 14. I felt they could've easily just gave in but they played very hard until thefinal buzzer.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

BARON BETTER HAVE A BROKEN LEG OR SOMETHING. NO EXCUSE FOR NELSON TO NOT PLAY HIM AT ALL IN THE WHOLE 2ND HALF.

alien.gif

were you watching the same game? baron stank up the joint and was obviously detrimental to the team's performance.

Back
Top Bottom