GS WARRIORS + NIKETALK = WARRIORS ARE KILLING IT!!! COME OUT TO THE GAME!!!

lower bowl or upper? i'm down but probably not gonna be that into meeting other NT'ers since I'll probably bring my girl along.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Ill def roll....How long u been workin there?? since last season?? U might know my boy Dustin that worked there last year if u have been there for a min.

Hmmmm, had it been against the Lakers, I would have made it for sure, but who knows I still might make the trip. December is still far away though. Who knows If I'll even be in the state or country around that time.

Plus I want to see how one would go about paying. I'm not handing my money over to someone who has been here since 06 but has no posts and no reputation on NT for being a reputable person.

WEST2EAST im going to post the flyer tomorow in terms of how to order. I understand your concern and trust me it might not show that i have been here for long but anybody will tell you im legit, trust me im making this happen.

add me to the list.. ill go for sure.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Alright so I know im going no doubt about it.. You can add me My Brother Mbibz10 and my cousin Frisco Pride will all go together.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

damn take me out the list.. i'm gonna be outta the country from december to january. if you're able to do it again at another month i'll definitely be down for it. or if you're able to hook us up with a couple of lower bowl even if it's not discounted then let us know
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

me + i'm not sure yet (probably 3)
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

sorry about that man, ive only been working for golden state for a month so far. so i really dont know too much people besides the people i work with. what does your boy dustin do for the warriors.

Im down.. maybe not a 100% sure on this
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

you really doing/need a headcount now or is everyone just excited and doing the......."OOH, OOH, ME!!! I'M DOWN!!! thing?? lol

i might be able to get quite a few heads to go in on this, but if you want a definite RSVP right now, count me in for (2).
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

yea im only getting a head count i know for sure already this is not definite but it lets me see what i can anticipate once i get the order forms ready, and it lets you see who might big MIGHT be in attendance. till i get the order forms than the list i have will be reworked to show who already bought their tickets and how many, and that will be the definite count so you know if you hit the 75 mark so you guys can be court side or near court side for shoot around.

I am down for sure but I am asking some friends that would seriously be down. I am a hardcore Warriors fan and so are my friends. Put me down for me and possibly 3 others.....

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Sounds interesting, put me down for now.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom