GS Warriors @ NO Hornets Vol. win streak stops here

Didn't see a game thread....about 30 minutes until gametime

Baron vs CP3 should be an entertaining match up

Hopefully we actually make shots in the 1st quarter and keep the game close so we can pull it out in the end.

Hear we've been hampered by the flu, anyone hear anything? Baron did look slightly sluggish last night.

won't be watching this cuz i have class all wednesday night...but i really hope we can pull out a W, although i doubt it. with that said go warriors
pimp.gif
!

mms://a1289.l3072828561.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1289/30728/v0001/reflector:28561?auth=caEbfcfa9aOd.a6aKcrb.cpd.aMbldAcpaF-bhOr5u-eS-BpDCEwn&aifp=0001&upos=2

mms://a1289.l3072828561.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1289/30728/v0001/reflector:28561?auth=caEaecZcVbjcqaUaGavaqchcgcBaMa5cydd-bhOr_a-eS-ApzEKxw&aifp=0001&upos=2

open in windows media/media player/web browser....

links expire within 1-2 min of posting.last link is latest link.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This is FUN as hell to watch. Much better than the other games I was watching.

You should turn on the Bulls/Minn game... started out a combined 0-17 from the field. It was worse than watching high school kids at the Y jacking upbricks.

I can say the same for Peja's jumpshot.

I really missed it the past few years, Peja hasn't been this good since he left Sacramento, I'm happy to see him being successful.

Barnett and Fitzgerald are saying to turn Chris Paul into a shooter, but he's not like Jason Kidd, he's a good shooter.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Barnett and Fitzgerald are saying to turn Chris Paul into a shooter, but he's not like Jason Kidd, he's a good shooter.

They obviously meant that the Warriors will live with Paul shooting the ball rather than him penetrating and dishing it off to Chandler for dunks, dishingit off to West for dunks/mid-range jumpers, or passing it to Peja for 3-pointers.

Nice to see Wright getting some PT, but Nellie hates rookies, and the only rookie he's only ever used as a rookie is Josh Howard, and we all know how heturned out.
laugh.gif

I can't stand Ryan Bowen, such a waste of space, he won't shoot the ball from 5 ft even if he's wide open.
laugh.gif

Bob: Paul, Nash, West, Dirk, Camby, Davis, Roy.

Jim: Nash, Paul, Boozer, Dirk, Amare, Baron, Josh Howard.

eek.gif
@ Jim O'Brian thinking of putting Josh Howard on the all-star team.
laugh.gif

JapanAir's All-Star Reserves: Paul, Nash, Dirk, Boozer, Camby, Baron, Kaman.

laugh.gif
they played the Cedric the Entertainer's "Mr. West, Mr. West, Mr. West" from Kanye's "Wake Up Mr. West" when David Westscored.

Sorry to break it to you but the streak has ended.

I could have sworn Bernie Mac is the one who said "Mr. West" on that track.

And I could have sworn that the "Warriors can't beat the Hornets." SMH at some of you who actually believed that.

tiger_woods__golf___187195c.jpg

Yes!!!

What a game!!!!! We broke the streak!!! Good Game Hornets!!!
wink.gif

Baron, despite being booed, he played very well, and shot very well. Jackson shot REALLY good
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Monta had a really nice game, almost a triple double. MattBarnes with a really nice shooting night. Beidrins was good off the bench. Paul had a good first half. West had a good 3rd quarter but could hold off theWarriors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom