GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

yeah, but we don't need the rest of the bigs to play heavy minutes.

As long as they box out AD and stay in front of him, i think we'll be good.

we've got looney, bell, and jones, that's 18 fouls right there.... LOL

mike shumann resigning from his job at abc after the whole jacket incident :lol:
best that he did move on from this area after the embarrasment

mike shumann resigning from his job at abc after the whole jacket incident :lol:
best that he did move on from this area after the embarrasment
Crazy thing is there was no explanation for his actions.

I wonder if he's dealing with something mentally. Seemed like he just resigned and walked away.

Even though the W's lost Friday, I wasn't worried about their response on Sunday.

To start the game with that big 10-0 run, it showed how focus they were.

I liked how the Cook played off the bench and how aggressive KD played.

Steph was forcing a couple of his shots, but I'm glad he still played through everything and competed.

I hope the Warriors take care of business tomorrow night.

KD has lost some of my support honestly. He really is a beta dude. Sorry but it has to be said.

I'm praying y'all lose and he joins these Rockets :lol:

This the same talk that ran him out of OKC. Tough because he's still better than every other player on the planet that could possibly considered an "alpha" and his game rises past alpha when he plays against the "best player on the planet"

Let's go Warriors!

This is the matchup that a lot of people have been expecting.

I hope the Warriors welcome the Rockets to the WCF with a blowout loss on their homecourt.

I'm ready for more of the BS foul baiting from CP3 and Harden.

And bad calls from Scott Foster and Tony Brothers.

^^ yeah, once i heard Scott Foster was one of the refs, I was like 'oh, it's gonna be one of those games....'
Funny thing is, he reffed some of the earlier playoff games and called it pretty even. Hoping he's mellowed out with the BS.

Tony Brothers on the other hand...He may have a personal vendetta with the Warriors after Mike Brown called him out during an interview last year :rofl:

Saw that on Drew Schillers Twitter.

CP3’s been pretty vocal about this dude too so I’m curious how things play out tonight.

Rockets actually have a losing record (worse compared to Warriors) when Foster refs their games. Something has to give tonight.

Game 1, WARRIORS.

Loved the tenacity this team showed and the aggressiveness from Draymond in the first half. 2nd half with zero fouls?! That's maturity right there. Houston can score and we all know that. But D'Antoni didn't coach well enough to win the game. ISO ball through out the entire game? Yikes. Look how tired Harden got and how frustrated CP3 got. Warriors with their continuous ball movement and experience playing in the WCF showed tonight.

This was the game Houston wanted, but the Warriors had different plans.

Happy to see Klay get his shot going through the night. Steph was frustrating on defense and you could see it.

KD. Wow. Dude was dominant again. I hope they continue to feed the ball through him and then get Steph going.

If Harden continues to play like this, he's going to start reverting back to his antics the moment he can't make a shot. CP3 will begin crying even more for foul calls.

And I don't understand how CP3 didn't receive a tech for yelling at the ref through out the 3rd quarter on the court and while on the bench. Or hell, even trying to intimidate Tony Brothers during a timeout. Dude is so annoying.

Anyway, Warriors lead 1-0. My prediction: Sweep. The Warriors want this series and don't want to mess around. I'm making the bold prediction and saying the Warriors in 4.

D'Antoni is only a 'regular season' coach. When the playoffs start, it seems like he can't coach for $&*!.

CP3 will never be as good as he 'thinks' he is. I've never like that dude man, even when he was in Nawlins....

We started off sloppy but glad that KD was locked in and on fire and got this W...

Klay didn't touch the ball enough, I felt like he could have had the hot hand. Defense overall we're ineffective, we didn't seem to be prepared for the off-balls movements. We also took too many difficult shots, passing we minimal, and we were sloppy which resulted in us getting in that early hole. We have to play more disciplined and we need to create better shots. We have adjustments to make.

Gameday, gentleman!

Hoping the Warriors bounce back and take advantage of having home court.

Really interested in seeing how Steph responds in this game. We all know Harden will get his. But the intensity of the Warriors defense is really going to help them set up their offense.

Happy that the game is in the evening. I started tripping out the game was at 12:30 lol

Was at the game today!!! Glad Curry got out of his slump (and his own head) and just played ball.

Blew them out by 41 baby!!!!!

Like my dude Leandro said, we gonna be shampionship!!!

Edit: forgot to put pic. Sorry the pic is so 'Blur'ry
Be kind...
ED8F2433-236A-492B-9D62-46B7B46E56DD.jpeg

Attachments

• F79D9949-541E-4C59-A94D-08D3FE0DD19C.jpeg
    F79D9949-541E-4C59-A94D-08D3FE0DD19C.jpeg
    486.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Happy the Warriors got the win. But there was still some inconsistency through out the game.

I still think the Warriors get too unselfish at times and try to make that 'extra' pass.

The defense was solid and really eliminated Ariza, Tucker, and Gordon out of the Rockets' game plan.

Looking forward to seeing if Curry builds off of this game and his shot becomes more consistent.

Andre doubtful for Game 4.

Hopefully the Warriors make the necessary adjustment to win Game 4. Also hope Andre isn't out too long.

Back
Top Bottom