GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^^^NAW- best believe he'll play in game 6. it's all hands on deck right now...
i mean, what are they gonna save him for? game 7? we need to win game 6 first....

Let's goooooo!!!!!!

upload_2018-5-25_11-21-23.gif

WAKE UP!!!!!

Next game will be w’s blow out but game 7 will be epic

I get that you guys are “not worried” bc of course why would you? You guys have won 322 games since Kerr came here.

But maybe that’s the problem. Maybe this non-chalant attitude is what led to being down 3-2. The players should be worried. And therefore play super hard like all the rockets are.

Game 7!!! How sweet it is!!!

Hope we saved some of that firepower for Monday though....

Great defensive effort in the 2nd half.....

I've been saying ****ing pass it to Klay, he had the hot hand in game 4 and he didn't get enough touches in game 5. But, defense was overall better and that's the most important factor.

defense was better. houston with a lot of unforced turnovers as well which helped
ball didnt stick too much on offense (especially when KD was out)

If we get decent production from the bench, defense continues to be on top of things, and Klay continues to contribute generously, we should be golden game 7.

I guessed klay would hit 11 he hit 9. I guessed the refs would make it close they def did.

We really got out butts whipped early. We made shots cause the refs took them out of rhythm.

Game 7 ratings all holiday weekend it is.

Still didn't like the stagnant offense during the first half. Much better in the second, but still a lot of ISOs for KD.

Move. The. Ball.

Still didn't like the stagnant offense during the first half. Much better in the second, but still a lot of ISOs for KD.

Move. The. Ball.
Yeah, I don't see the beautiful ball-distribution that I seen in the regular season. It's perplexing how they don't use that style.

Congrats guys for winning the championship his season. You guys deserve this repeat. You guys prob gonna three peat next season

Congrats guys for winning the championship his season. You guys deserve this repeat. You guys prob gonna three peat next season
We still have game 7 and a potential Finals series to get through. In other words, don't jinx us.

For those who have read Ethan Strauss' work before, subscribe to The Athletic. He has been punching out great work since returning, his latest about last night's 1st Quarter.

Tonight can’t come soon enough. I think I’ll leave work early tomorrow to hit up happy hour somewhere in the city.

I listened to music/podcast after round 1. Tonight I played shook ones on repeat the entire second half. I wasn’t going to be too down if they lost, but am happy they won. Wish the Cavs had a more complete team, but you can never underestimate LeBron James.

4 or 5 gms to finish the cavs.
not too excited about cavs/w's pt 4, but i've gone through some lean yrs with this squad growing up and being a fan, that i'll take another chip even if it meant 4 straight blowouts :lol:
the gap between houston and gs has closed a bit.

definitely need to address some issues after this season
iggy isnt getting any younger
find a way to keep our core for the long term without sacrificing depth

Back
Top Bottom