GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Part of it feels like that Wiggins contract is he is in a perfect situation.

Dude came from a pure losing culture to a winning one. I’m guessing he’s made plenty and a slightly bigger contract to just go back to a losing culture want for him. The Dubs from ownership down truly care about winning and will do and spend whatever it takes. They prove it over and over again.

Moody is much further along in his development on both ends of the court than Kuminga. Iggy has really helped mold that young man and it shows on and off the court.
You could thank former W's coach Eric Musselman for that. He coached him at Arkansas.

The fact that both players expressed desire to stay with the Warriors was nice to read. Andrew taking less money to make the deal work was very surprising.

Excited for tomorrow night.

Gentlemen, the start of the new season is tonight and the champs receive their hardware.

My daughter randomly asked me if we could watch the game tonight because she's been wanting to watch basketball.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

The Warriors' depth was on full display tonight. Very happy to see Wiseman on the floor and play along with Kuminga and Moody.

If anybody wants the hat Steph was wearing last night

Sucks the crew's only available at Chase :smh:

Last edited:
not tryin to really defend kuminga one game into the year…

but after highschool hes basically played one year in the g league and one pro year so far…curry/klay/dray/poole/etc have all developed a ton since their second/third year

Kuminga is still horrible on defense.

he picks up dumb fouls and doesn’t rotate well on help but he’ll get there. his length and strength will be a problem next year, once he has more seasoning. a 20 year old on a team with steph, klay, wiggs and JP, to carry the offense, kuminga would be smart to focus on building his defense and earning minutes that way

not tryin to really defend kuminga one game into the year…

but after highschool hes basically played one year in the g league and one pro year so far…curry/klay/dray/poole/etc have all developed a ton since their second/third year
I wouldn't even bother explaining anything to people who post like that.

They clearly don't watch the Warriors or NBA basketball.

Back
Top Bottom