GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Don't forget to use the code DUBSTALK for 20% off

Yo, I just want to recommend you all not to ever visit r/Warriors during or after a game. MFers were losing their **** on a Friday night because of the loss.

Jesus, people need a hobby...and quite possibly, a hug.

Yo, I just want to recommend you all not to ever visit r/Warriors during or after a game. MFers were losing their **** on a Friday night because of the loss.

Jesus, people need a hobby...and quite possibly, a hug.

sounds like callers on 957 the game after losses. dudes calling in after just two games to complain about “i can’t stand kerr’s rotations! let the starters play more!”

some folks act like they haven’t watched Kerr coach in the regular season before. his rotations can be frustrating as hell for all 82 but there’s a method to his madness that he’s rarely wrong about

i feel like ever since the 73 win season kerr has started to hold off a little in the regular season and save juice for the playoffs…im not mad at that…its prob one of the things kerr picked up from pop in san antonio…

regular season is also when the young guys and new vets need to get play time and to test out different lineups…nuggets game was good, the last 2 min of the game shows how we can turn up when necessary

Warriors missing 12-straight shots the moment I turned on the game was nuts lol.

Almost lost to the Kangz.

Warriors missing 12-straight shots the moment I turned on the game was nuts lol.

Almost lost to the Kangz.

death, taxes and the kings always playing the dubs tough.. (or at least the warriors getting in their own way and making it interesting vs the kings)

klay.jpeg

imagine putting your money against 4 rings killa klay

couldn't be me

Last edited:
Warriors are definitely in a funk right now. Not going to stress about the Warriors after the first 8 games.

Would like to see more aggressiveness from Wiseman when he grabs boards. But that will come (I hope).

Klay will be fine. He had a better game tonight.

The second unit is a mess offensively and defensively. Im a firm believer within this system and getting the reps they'll be fine come all star break. Anyone thinking Kuminga/Wiseman were gonna replace Draymond defensively before his contract was bugging:lol:. Moody keeps impressing me more and more. Young man is never rattled.

Draymond has kinda been on point 👀
Honestly he seems to be focused.
The second unit is a mess offensively and defensively. Im a firm believer within this system and getting the reps they'll be fine come all star break. Anyone thinking Kuminga/Wiseman were gonna replace Draymond defensively before his contract was bugging:lol:. Moody keeps impressing me more and more. Young man is never rattled.
Whoever thought Kuminga/Wiseman was going to immediately replace Draymond's defensive production is delusional. Kuminga needs to put in the work on the defensive end. Wiseman has to make some adjustments and play bigger around the rim. Let's see what happens against Orlando. They have a young squad who could get up.

If the defense continues it's trend, it may get ugly lol.

Honestly he seems to be focused.

Whoever thought Kuminga/Wiseman was going to immediately replace Draymond's defensive production is delusional. Kuminga needs to put in the work on the defensive end. Wiseman has to make some adjustments and play bigger around the rim. Let's see what happens against Orlando. They have a young squad who could get up.

If the defense continues it's trend, it may get ugly lol.

A lot of people jumped to that when Draymond said he wanted the max. Then the Poole situation got twitter fingers to fire off comments about how Dray was easily replaceable. Outside of Steph he's the only other irreplaceable player on this team. No one can do what he does at his level within this ecosystem.

rotations have been ugly in more than one way.

kerr’s still tinkering with rotations so line ups are inconsistent. JK’s minutes have disappeared (which makes sense), Loon’s minutes are being cut into by Wise, Ty Jerome is seeing the court in october probably so that he can be ready to contribute in april and may.

rotations on defense have been gawd-awful. dudes are losing their man constantly off-ball and then still not helping on defense when a primary defender is beat. probably why they’re racking up hella fouls. wise will continue to get better in what is still like his rookie+ season

is what it is. this inconsistency is something we expected so like many of you have said, i’m not in panic mode

draymond is also the best distributor on the team in my opinion…hes behind curry w most assists/game

his passing/vision is non-existent w kuminga/wiseman

draymond is also the best distributor on the team in my opinion…hes behind curry w most assists/game

his passing/vision is non-existent w kuminga/wiseman
I don't think it's fair to lump Wiseman in a conversation about passing production compared to Draymond. That hasn't been his style of play.

The only thing right now Kuminga would have over Draymond is athleticism and his ability to score. Other than that, Kuminga has work to do to produce consistently for the W's.

Watched the highlights from tonight's game and man, practically zero chemistry from the bench players. All due respect to Ty Jerome, but he shouldn't be the ONLY player off the bench in the positive.

I saw that ridiculous screen (idk if you even call it that because he screened air) Wiseman was attempting to set for Steph in the 4th quarter. Idk if it's the pressure of the expectation of performing well or if he just doesn't have that IQ to make the necessary adjustments to his game.

Joe Viray from GSoM wrote a very good article detailing how Wiseman is contributing to the W's current woes.

Let's see what the Kerr and the staff make in regards to adjustments. Do we finally see the debut of Ryan Rollins? Seems like Kuminga is going to get some meaningful minutes tomorrow night.

Warriors brought back the Run TMC jerseys...but they also brought along the bad defense and the winless road trips from that era lol

Back
Top Bottom