GT-R

yendro

Banned
im seriously considering buying the new gt-r but lately ive been thinking about all the other ways i could use that money. what yall think should i go throughand get a gtr or get like a 3 series coupe and have plenty of money left over for aftermarket parts/to save up. Idk if a gt-r is worth it bc ive been readingup and a brake job is like 7800
sick.gif
and you cant do it yourself or else itvoids the warrenty. Help me out!
!

current car:

next?

or

a clean 3 series coupe + cash?

If I had enough money for a new GT-R, I'd save up a tiny bit more and get a used exotic. But that's just me.

If you want to get a GT-R yet are worried about a brake job of 8k once every few years than maybe you shouldn't be getting a GT-R?

3 series =40k
gt-r=70k

how is this even a debate? not even in the same price ranges here.

are you sure u can afford a gt-r? if you're worried about paying for a brake job, i doubt it.

Originally Posted by presequel

3 series =40k
gt-r=70k

how is this even a debate? not even in the same price ranges here.

are you sure u can afford a gt-r? if you're worried about paying for a brake job, i doubt it.
Thank You.

End of Thread.

Originally Posted by yendro

im seriously considering buying the new gt-r but lately ive been thinking about all the other ways i could use that money. what yall think should i go through and get a gtr or get like a 3 series coupe and have plenty of money left over for aftermarket parts/to save up. Idk if a gt-r is worth it bc ive been reading up and a brake job is like 7800
sick.gif
and you cant do it yourself or else it voids the warrenty. Help me out!
What part of the game is this? You ain't coppin no GT-R
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by yarrh

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

Dodge A5 R8. Durango
Fixed.
Fixed.
Sarcasm... failed.

you guys act like anybody wouldn't be concerned about an 8k brake job. even if i had money like that it's not something i would just overlook. thegt-r's warranty is so ridiculous i wouldn't buy one because of that. i have driven one though, def a fun car. but i can't get down with thewarranty, no one is gonna put that many restrictions on MY car.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by yendro

im seriously considering buying the new gt-r but lately ive been thinking about all the other ways i could use that money. what yall think should i go through and get a gtr or get like a 3 series coupe and have plenty of money left over for aftermarket parts/to save up. Idk if a gt-r is worth it bc ive been reading up and a brake job is like 7800
sick.gif
and you cant do it yourself or else it voids the warrenty. Help me out!
What part of the game is this? You ain't coppin no GT-R
laugh.gif

Agreed. The GTR is the best best valued supercar out there. So it is worth it to a person who has the money and passion for a supercar. Thatbeing said, I question both the money and passion you have towards the supercar if you are worrying about a brake job.

Back
Top Bottom