GTA Pickup Ball

Anybody down? Obvious spot would be hoopdome, but i know there are some other gems for courts in the GTA
Any ideas?

Where the old timers at? Soulize about to show you his best Antoine Walker impression
pimp.gif

you mean like a Basketball summit or you just asking for places to run at
nerd.gif
but I'd be down if we get a bunch of NT'ers to reach but as far as courts I play on the one right by me (Goldhawk Park) its outdoor though,then theres Mary Ward high school but I ain't down with the regulars that go there those dudes think they playing in the NBA or something calling everyfoul

Well thats the only spots I go to that are free I been to hoopdome a few times its usually mad crowded though when I went

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Did the ISS summit go down ? I thought they were thinking of a ball summit.
Niketalk really needs to do one.

I only shop on ISS but I never browse the threads.

*raises hand*

I'd be in...

Just don't everybody go thinking they deserve the most touches
laugh.gif

Hoopdome would be nice.

i play at the u of t athletic center now lately, runs aint THAT great since they play 4 v 4 half court (3 v 3 is wayyy better) and we play in the field houseso it's not a hardwood floor...

We should just keep it stricly NT members playing, that would be dope

ISS vs NT aint a bad idea either, but we really need to organize this sometime next month.

Fresh.. im around man.. Strike really messed everything up.. whats your schedule now on Fridays? We still got that gym.. Jolly came in and showed us his MVPgame..

Next week.. is looking good.. So fresh and Jolly.. u got me on BBM.. holla..

Hoping for some good runs.. we got about 12-15 so far..

LMK whats up..Soulize plays.. Ill hollar or ill holla at u Jolly..

hey what's good yall.....I'm up here for the next couple of months in Mississauga for a project, I know its a ways from where you guys probably are @but I'm looking to get some run up here, I'm down for driving out to wherever just let me know

Russ, i completely forgot about those runs man...!
Is that gym back up for use?

and to Rocafella, I usually run at University of Toronto Mississauga campus on tuesday nights.
The runs are good at 6-8.

When this strike ends.. We are back again.. Every Friday.. same time..

Ill bbm u when we are back.. I should be hearing from the rec coordinator anytime soon..

Most likely next week..

I'll HOlla.. Jolla!!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

So is someone gonna organize some ball runs at hoopdome or not?
Yeah i'll organize something as soon as i get back to the city in a week.

EightysBaby, is that your blog? I know a few of them dudes (Harbs & Alex). Small world

JANE AND WOOLNER, close to jane and dundas is the raptors nba cares out door court

very nice court guys are there all the time id be down if people feel it

Originally Posted by jolly2

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

So is someone gonna organize some ball runs at hoopdome or not?
Yeah i'll organize something as soon as i get back to the city in a week.

EightysBaby, is that your blog? I know a few of them dudes (Harbs & Alex). Small world
Ight cool.
Yea those are my dudes and thats our blog.

Back
Top Bottom