[| -- GTA Senior/Junior High School Basketball Thread (Vol. Go Mother Teresa Titans!) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I know West Hill C.I. is ranked #1.

My school is doing close to doo-doo right now (Mary Ward)

They didn't have a coach for a Senior Varsity and now all we're left with is a Junior Varsity.

And trust me, when your center/tallest person on the team is a 5 foot 10 asian kid, you have no chance of winning.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh man it really is funny.

The first home game, MT came and these dudes were like 3x as tall. It was like Boston vs. Oklahoma City (minus Durant)

And trust me, when your center/tallest person on the team is a 5 foot 10 asian kid
Goddamn
laugh.gif

I don't even know what's going on with my HS now. I only remember 2 good ball players after I graduated (these kids were on the junior team when I wasin the senior team) -Nana Ntim (who was amazing in both soccer and ball) and Chris Brown who transferred to some other school and got kicked out *again*

No idea how my old school is doing either......they should be alright though if a few guys are playing like they said they were.

4-3. Cant believe we lost that game to Brebeuf 2
smh.gif
. And we beat the A team. Coach was calling us hot garbage after the game.

Mother Teresa up next tmrw. Trying not to lose by more than 20
laugh.gif

Apollo, sorry but your school is garbage. We won by 44, but atleast your crowd was loud after every basket. We dont even get crowds
grin.gif
. Neil FTL.

lmao when coaches suck the big one its the worst, like this year we had that and my last year and i have to quit because they decide to get morons to run theteam.
Good thing i wasnt the only one , 6 people left on an originally 13 player team .

Rob Gagliardi the 08/09 "Devoe Joseph" in Pickering ? ....NAwwwwww
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Their wasnt nun that kid couldnt do, my dude was a beast
pimp.gif

Obviously he's nothing compared to Devoe I'm just pointing out the new talent in Pickering. I've seen Devoe play and got rocked by him to lol,haven't seen anybody better in high school basketball.

west hill is ranked #1???

smh smh smmmmh ..
back when i was at laurier we used to get murked by west hill. especially when denham brown was there his senior year, the same year dude dropped 111pts on R.HKing.. i remember being
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
when i heard about it. dude was a rare talent, too bad hes in the NBDL currently. his west hill dominance didnt transfer to uconn as well as peoplehad hoped.

laurier blue devils
pimp.gif
no idea how the school is doing these days

looking at college dudes from toronto, i swear these guys get ZERO play time. even devoe doesn't get that much.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Evelus Zabas. What you know? Haha.
i played against NEDA last year at the Petawawa Tournament. My team was solid, we were down like 4-6 points at half (Evaldas?) wasnt playing causehe was too old but hes their sickest player, its crazy. he was draining 3's like no tomorrow in warm up.

laugh.gif
most likely their win less... They were only good a couple years agoand actually won LOSSA. Before the best team in Durham was Pickering High.

Neil always had a garbage basketball team...
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

but if we talk volleyball y'all been getting bodied by Neil
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Speaking of Junior ball @ Neil, our only losses this year are coming from Vanier, Pope and MT. And that stupid 1 point loss to brebeuf, because we came intothat game so cocky.

basically lost to any good team...and breabeuf? LOLLLLLL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you gonna take an L like that?

I know, it was embarrassing. Atleast a better year than last year, you dont even want to know what our record was last year.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom