***GTA V???***

hurry up already.....

.....going to manage the club, and see if home girl will let me smash before i get off work... ya tu sabe

release date? 
nerd.gif

So the OP is just gonna post a picture, which in fact goes against all the info that's come out so far?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

we need to option to drink and do drugs in this one!!

No then politicians will make an easy target of it to outrage people over the game instead of the bigger problems going on.

I will literally buy a next-gen console strictly for GTA V if it's back in San Andreas

thegoat121886 wrote:
Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif
�
indifferent.gif
�All jokes aside ... Where is this from?� Why aren't his arms moving?��
nerd.gif
�i dont know why but that got me weak�
laugh.gif

thank you!  I needed to see the OG to make sure I wasnt laughing at some special kid ... back to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

If true, Copped!

GTA games, The GOAT.

San Andreas best game ever
pimp.gif

With that said, this game better be back in the L.A./San Andreas vicinity. Been playing San Andreas the past few weeks, wondering what it would look like on 360.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

we never did found out who killed CJ's mom.
GTA V: San Andreas 2
nerd.gif

The Balla's killed his mom but Tenpenny and Smoke were behind it.

As long as they refresh San Andreas with the L.A. Noire facial recognition and tweeked Physics it will be
pimp.gif

Would be dope to organize plots to rob Army Bases for weapons and Banks for money, of course making the difficulty damn near impossible.

I hope they can at least add an option for you to pick your car color in that Pay and Spray.

And please fix that damn immovable telephone pole. SMH.

People really didn't like GTA IV? That game was flawless. So what, you can't customize your cars...

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

we never did found out who killed CJ's mom.
GTA V: San Andreas 2
nerd.gif

The Balla's killed his mom but Tenpenny and Smoke were behind it.

w t f?! i don't remember that!
i know tenpenny and smoke betrayed him somehow, like they did something different, but not killed his mother.

Back
Top Bottom