Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I asked for this last year (in one of the Marvel threads) and I guess the universe heard me and answered.

Howard the Duck has a cameo in GOTG. Even though he chose to remain on Earth at the end of his movie, I guess he decided to leave at some point after the 1980s.

770414.jpg

3585409-0118644361-howar.jpg

Howard_The_Duck_Gun-640x360.png

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cameos-71908/#

Can't wait!

Pointless without....

24yqzar.gif

birrcp.jpg

Last edited:
It would be REALLY dope if the Dark Overlord made an appearance.

Maybe in the Collector's collection? :nerd:

dark-overlord-o.gif

Last edited:
Wonder how the die hard fans... all 30 of them will react to Groot being ******ed

Anyway Bradley cooper is killing it

I can't remember where I first heard Terra as a name for earth but been in favor of calling this planet Terra, because earth is a stupid name and earthlings sounds like a derogatory term.

Last edited:
I'm officially HYPE!

I honestly haven't been this hyped for a movie since The Dark Knight.

that 5 minute clip was essentially the opening to the 17 min preview i saw a couple of weeks ago

Does he talk in the comics?
Groot hasn't talked like a regular person since his mini by Giffen. After he first got blown up in to pieces of wood and reformed Abnett and Lanning floated the theory he had brain damage and now communicated only by I Am Groot.

Everybody prefers that version now. Really aint that many comic fans crying for a talking Groot.

People still on Rocket :smh:

Don't sleep on Groot :pimp:

Also, why are they making Drax talk like that? That wasn't how he was in the Annihilation era, did he talk like that during his earlier cosmic appearances?

Last edited:
Nah Groot looks like he'll be dope as hell too, just something about Rockets charisma that really shine, maybe is Coopers portrayal...who knows, but his character has been a1 in each scene I've seen him in, specially this last one

Dawg the hype levels are off the charts, haven't felt this way since they first announced Avengers...seriously, they all look amazing, Pratts transformation :wow:

Back
Top Bottom