Gucci Mane Appreciation/Unapp. post

You already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

East Atlanta Zone 6, thats my hood, thats my hood _____ thats my hood..........
pimp.gif

Gucci > just about any other rapper who aint sayin nothin forreal

not to mention alot of his songs have redic. low bass and hit hard in the 12"s
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

you diggin gucci gucci? let's do the ochee coochie, oh thats your girlfriend? why dont you introduce me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Gucci is that deal, and he the only rapper that still does what he says, including murder.

Gucci Gucci, its zone 6 year! LOL I have to agree that Gucci is the best rapper not saying anything and he really does do what he raps about...I mean he getscleared of all charges then comes in the freaky gurl video with 3 tear drops under his eye

dude is too weak lyrically... ull b bumpin the @%+! then he'll say some @%+! so stupid u gotta take the cd out... gucci sucks... why does he have a recorddeal?

n talkin bout grill in my mouth worth 95 bricks... N yo grill is solid freakin gold... that @%+! costs nothin...

PUT THE POUNDS IN THE TRASH CAN GUCCI DO THE DISHES! YEEEEAAAUUUHHH

I stopped listening to rap lookin for lyrical ability recently so i enjoy Gucci Mans nonsensical "rhymes"

lyrical ability is one thing...making sense is something u have to do...rhyming is something u have to do... that n is wack...

gucci is for those wit no hs diploma...

jeezy, zoe, joc, and any other rapper from anywhere in the world > gucci...

this N actually remade traphouse and changed some words around...

dude said "Rest in peace to block/ I be the O-J'er" Thats when I knew he was officially crazy.

Braggin about actual homicides on wax...
smh.gif

gucci mane is my favorite wack rapper...his cd is terrible and it sounds like he has a mouth full of food in his mouth...but his singles seem to be aight..

its obvious he has 100% creative control over his music. dude makes his cd's like other cats make mixtapes..

^Real talk Dro, them ice attack mixtapes was both cold as hell. Back to the traphouse needed better beats like his mixtapes becuz it made his album boring, itwasnt the lyrics cuz he was still spitting them trap happy rhymes.

But nonetheless, Gucci>Jeezy

Thats the point, you dont listen to Gucci for lyrics, you just turn the music up and ride to the beat. But he is funny to listen to also.

Gucci is just straight riding music when you in the whip but I must say Ice Attack 1&2 go hella hard and that no pad no pencil too. Yeaaaaah. Its justone song off his new album that I just can't stop listening to it's called Im Cool Nitti came hard on the beat!!!

yeah gucci that dude, he got the best riding music, especially when you dont care about lyrics. but he does have some good lyrics"buy it for the keshawn/sell it for the dion"
pimp.gif
. his adlibs are funny as hell too. but yeahhe is not that good but i just cant stop listening too him. i usually hate nonsense rappers but its something bout him. i prefer jeezy over gucci but since thesummertime i have listened to jeezy like once and gucci countless times

Back
Top Bottom