[| -- Gucci Mane featuring Lil' Wayne & Cam'Ron - "Stupid Wild" -- |]

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm concerned about Gucci releasing this album next week...it seems like there isn't as much buzz as I thought it would be for an actual studio album

i actually think his numbers are gonna be a big surprise, something like 500,000.
So Gucci is bout to outsell 50 cent and Jay Z? Lol
It's very plausible.

To be honest, It's very likely that he'll out sell 50 Cent in his first week.

Jay did 465K or somethin like that? Yea, it's reachable.

Drake won't even do 500k and his buzz is bigger than Gucci. Y'all buggin. He sells no more than 150k
I don't know about any of those predictions. Drake gonna do numbers. Especially if he's still dropping on Valentines day. I think Drakegonna do a solid 400-500k his 1st week. I think Gucci is just a notch below but that's just do to him not appealing to the same fans as Drake. If Rawse cando 150k his 1st week I don't see why Gucci can't do 200-300k. I like what WB and Asylum are doing with him.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm concerned about Gucci releasing this album next week...it seems like there isn't as much buzz as I thought it would be for an actual studio album

i actually think his numbers are gonna be a big surprise, something like 500,000.
So Gucci is bout to outsell 50 cent and Jay Z? Lol
It's very plausible.

To be honest, It's very likely that he'll out sell 50 Cent in his first week.

Jay did 465K or somethin like that? Yea, it's reachable.

Drake won't even do 500k and his buzz is bigger than Gucci. Y'all buggin. He sells no more than [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]150k[/color]
I don't know about any of those predictions. Drake gonna do numbers. Especially if he's still dropping on Valentines day. I think Drake gonna do a solid 400-500k his 1st week. I think Gucci is just a notch below but that's just do to him not appealing to the same fans as Drake. If Rawse can do 150k his 1st week I don't see why Gucci can't do 200-300k. I like what WB and Asylum are doing with him.
*DAPS*

Gucci's gonna do more than 150K. I'm 96.45% Sure.

And yea, Drake is a notch or two above Gucci Mane off the merit of his presence on the Top 100s in a couple genres

AND

The numbers he did on his Free Mixtape that was released 7 months prior.

Gucci has a fairly even fanbase in both genders.
Drake has an even GREATER fanbase in both genders.

Which is gonna help out A LOT.

Word to Trey Songz.

I think he'll sell in the low 200's max for his first week. The fact that he's locked up and getting no promo is gonna kill his sales.

smh.gif
@ all of Bangladesh's beats sounding the same...song is alrightthough
eyes.gif

Cam=My old favorite rapper
Wayne=My favorite rapper of all time
Gucci= In my top 5 right now

This song is garbage though.

googled the track and i lol'd when i read this
http://www.thefader.com/2...-camron-stupid-wild-mp3/
Alright so maybe Bangladesh got tired of using his "A Milli" drums pre-set, and has decided to mine his back catalog (specifically this) for something else awesome sounding that he's already done. Yet we can't be mad, because Cam'ron wakes from his bored-with-rap slumber and does a whole extended food thing, Wayne doesn't say much of anything but sounds great doing it over ominous synth swirls, and Gucci? Gucci, as usual, proves that sounding like you are a war veteran with really bad allergies and a smoker's cough can actually work in your favor. The State vs. Radric Davis comes out on-holy %$@% this is soon-December 8th.
foreal tho. i been steadily knockin gucci for quite sometime now, idk why his %$@% is so appealing to me,, ad libs ftw they be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and im out here from tha bay,
pimp.gif
but i swear on most tracks i knock itshard to understand half the %$@% he's spittin.
could yall name some tracks where gucc spits with a clear and/or fast flow?

i haven't "bought" an album in yearsss. last one was prolly games documentary. i might actually go and cop this album

I dont even like Gucci like that, but i saw the commercial for his album with the "Wasted" song playing and im like... "He's gonna sell likecrazy"

it's gonna be Carter 3 status again.. watch Gucci win an Academy Award! lol

you can't sample yourself... thats just overly lazy/gay

and this lineup is an NT wet dream lol. add pusha t and/or kanye and this whole site would shut down
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom