Gucci Mane.

people bump Gucci so hard in the DMV these days. you can go to some places and you'll think you're in East Atlanta

personally, i think he's mad entertaining, but i also hear a lot of people hating on him for not being "real hip hop". what do yall think?

And this is what started it all! GUCCI! Hate me later ... but this cat keeps me grounded ... I'll let him act like a fool for me
wink.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ax2d_qGjZNY&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Ax2d_qGjZNY&rel=1

And this is one of my other fav's ... Iced Out Bart and all that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Everything has it's time & place...

Ain't nothin wrong with Gucci...

Pretty much how I feel I don't mind listening to ****ery like gucci mane for his entertainment value.

BUT I also enjor quality rap/hip hop with good lyrics

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I mean he's a terrible rapper. But he's entertaining.
I been hooked on gucci since early 07, I know hes terrible but lord is he entertaining. He has stepped his lyrics up though.

This is NO different than everyone in D.C. having the entire collection of No Limit tapes in the early - late 90s...

D.C. has always supported and loved Southern, ignorant, hustle, blast music.

*ques up "Break 'Em Off Sumthin'" by P and UGK*
pimp.gif

Go to a Gucci show. I'll just leave it at that. Broads do just about anything when Gucci is around!
laugh.gif

Not a fan of Gucci Mane, but like previously stated some of his songs are entertaining... He's on everything right now..

As far as entertainment goes, I much prefer Young Dro. I could never really get into Gucci for some reason, I much rather listen to OJ da Juiceman even thoughhe should have subtitles whenever I see the man talk. BOW!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

As far as entertainment goes, I much prefer Young Dro. I could never really get into Gucci for some reason, I much rather listen to OJ da Juiceman even though he should have subtitles whenever I see the man talk. BOW!
0725_gucci_mane_bn.jpg

I was shocked when I read this ... but you can read it for yourself ... and if Chuck D
eek.gif
... yeah I said Chuck D ... respects this dude I'm going to give him a spotin my regular play list!
roll.gif

Straight from allhiphop.com
CHUCK D CLARIFIES ON GUCCI MANE STATEMENT

As you know, Chuck D is one of the most respected Hip-Hoppers out there! He took a position after Gucci Mane made some statements about Jay-Z being the hottest rapper/

This is the original statement from AHH NEWS:

"Jay-Z's just getting started. Gucci Mane, he'd be better off jumping in a swimming pool with a plugged in toaster."

And here is what he meant, if anybody took him 100% seriously.

Of course metaphorically speaking, rather than going head to head rhyming against JAY-Z

"Its my outside third party opinion. Gucci Mane can probably raps circles around my old !#! ...but er...not JAY-Z. Sorry. I'm pretty sure Gucci Mane a fine young man, but as far as getting in the ring with JAY-Z in any RAP way...I don't see it. Nothing personal. But

er... NO."

"Well, I'm sure that GUCCI MANE is still looking for JAY-Z to respond. It's what he wanted. He should."

Again that's the up and coming challenger throwing a egg at Floyd Mayweather. I'm just a fan of it all in the seats. GUCCI MANE is fun and all but... JAY-Z is a martial artist with this s**t.

Love the modesty from Chuck D.

imo, jay-z is not the best rapper alive.

people have a problem with the fact gucci mane said it.

Jay is one of the katty-$*% celebrities I ever encountered personally...

But it is what it is.

AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEE!

Yung Berg >>> Gucci

I'm just saying this because I can LOL

Funny how ANY musically related subject is brought up Jay-Z is always brought up...say what you want but I guarantee that he is on yall minds for some reason. You can say he not the best but he is the person that is most commonly used as acomparable though.

Wonder who will discover this hidden message first. LOL

Damn Gucci lyrical/ Nah I ain't lyrical.. but my bracelet crazy and my necklace is a miracle/Blacker than Nigeria, with brand new material/ counting aquarter million while i'm pouring a bowl of cereal...GUCCI!

I dont think he's as good as his hype. If anything he making his fans dumb as ++!.. i bump him here and there and its cuz of the beat and hook thats it...u want entertaining at least bump cam

Gucci got my attention.. that Bamma is on as much stuff as Wayne is...and when Weezy goes to the clink Gucci will be on everything else Wayne isn't..

I bumps Gucci like I used to bump Waynes underground Mix Tape stuff, before it came on the radio the same time it came out on Mixtapes.... SMH

Give me Gorilla Zoe, Gucci, Lil Wayne and Slick Rick on a Mixtape. Give me some Cameos by Jeezy and tracks done by K West and my man David Tyler... Im good.

Back
Top Bottom