GUESS WE NEVER GONE SEE THOSE AIR JORDAN 2009 HUH!

greasy

Banned
think its bout time for those pictures.
indifferent.gif
if i didnt see them bythe end of nov. i was just goin to get the penny retroes for the next couple of months
eyes.gif
like @#$$% i wanted the 2009s but the pics didnt come out till feb

Actually, I believe that BabyJ stated that JB was worried because there has been no anticipation for the J2009, I.E. post like this. Lock it up, no one caresabout the 2009.

Yeah, I am surprised there is NO hype. We have never gone this long without pics. I think pics actually create hype, so they may be shooting themselves in thefoot with this top secret crap. Should have just called it the XXIV and kept it moving. Isn't it like 220.00 and super limited anyways? Meh.

they was talkin about the 2009s when the 23s came out my fault before the 23s came out, so we should have been had pics up months ago since they did it likethat

the thing is there is so much hype about the 23's on nov.28 and the 11/12 countdown pack on dec. 26 that nobody is even thinking about them now
but just wait til the pack drops and then everybody and there mother will be hype about them.

so if i was you i would let it go til then nobody is worried about it right now

jb should know that the pics that they put up are the base for that shoe. like when the 20s pics came out ,that was like 3 or 4 months before they came out infeb.
the 23s however was a month before the release date , and the shoe was horrible if you ask me. now were wating on the 2009 and its not here. this is not the 23because we know how much hype those had which is why we diddnt see those till 1 month before release. Why do the same thing with the 2009z

Or like the XVIII's the pictures came out in June of the previous year. Look how well those did!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow greasy. you sure keep a tight watch on your pointless thread

Ha! Ha! I can't even understand what he's typing. Lock this up.

Originally Posted by greasy

jb should know that the pics that they put up are the base for that shoe. like when the 20s pics came out ,that was like 3 or 4 months before they came out in feb.
the 23s however was a month before the release date , and the shoe was horrible if you ask me. now were wating on the 2009 and its not here. this is not the 23 because we know how much hype those had which is why we diddnt see those till 1 month before release. Why do the same thing with the 2009z

23 horrible shoe?

Thats fine with me. Im good ending with the XX3. It will be a trash fusion of all 23 past J's anyway i bet
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom