Roll-Bounce-movie-fs03.jpg

5)
taking-of-pelham-123.jpg

1. Brooklyn's Finest
2. ?
3. Double Take
4. Roll Bounce?
5. In The Loop

everything you posted is right except #2 which is the Crazies and #5 which is Pelham 123

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Still no answer on this one.

The answer is. "The Buddhist Fist"
I think I'm the only one so far to stump everyone.
Still no answer on this one either

Here are some more
1)

2)

3)

last one is Heat

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Different Spin...[/color]

2mqmbrs.jpg

(One of the best movies ever created--and I'm speaking in terms of both live action and animated)

2lms8jm.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](He was feeling the pangs of the recession too...[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

f2pu9i.jpg

(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone figured out all 3?[/color]

2mqmbrs.jpg

(One of the best movies ever created--and I'm speaking in terms of both live action and animated)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](He was feeling the pangs of the recession too...[/color]
frown.gif

f2pu9i.jpg

(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Grave of the Fireflies?

Bender's Big Score?

how about posting spoilers with some of these? yall dudes postin and never returning to name the movie
laugh.gif

The 1st one is The Collector.

Men who stares at goats and Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom are correct

Seen this thread for salo on imdb that I thought was funny. http://www.imdb.com/title...00874&p=1#154300874.

midpikyrozziy  - "So, I've just bought my 8 year old sister this DVD for christmas, as she's recently expressed a deeper interest in film after enjoying such Disney animotions as 'The Lion King' and 'Up'. What I'm worried about is that I've been hearing rumours that this film is slightly adult in it's themes? Would it still be suitable to show an 8 year old though? If it helps, she is quite mature for her age (reading level 13-14 years old)."

KorreltjeZout - "This movie should be mandatory for 8 year olds. Never deny your kids, your younger siblings and their friends, an education. This goes much further than simply teaching how to interact with other people (using documentaries such as Salo or Antichrist) but also how to take care of yourself. I have heard horror stories of 15 year olds who had no idea how to roll a spliff, let alone shoot heroine without the help of their parents."

McSqueaky - "I'm with midpikyrozziy on this one. I showed my cat this film. Now my cat is quite easily upset, but she insisted on watching it with me. She was laughing through the whole thing! After some fussy meowing during the scene where the talking mouse escapes the cat (just before El Presidente tells the hilarious joke about the Bolshevik), she was saying how she didn't get why I wouldn't let her watch it with me, as clearly the upsetting scene with the mouse was fixed right up by the clever humor."

laugh.gif
anyone who seen or heard about this film would know it's definatly not suitable for 8 year olds.

A few more

3vevc.png

2myp9nt.jpg

2updyk6.jpg

23u9ape.png

Kartoon2005 - Shutter Island, Fast & Furious(?), Signs, X-Men Orgins:Wolverine(?)
Nike Star Jay - Independence Day, Matilda.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

2mqmbrs.jpg

frown.gif

f2pu9i.jpg

(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Grave of the Fireflies?

Bender's Big Score?

Grave of the Fireflies is Wrong.

But after looking back an a page or so, i just realized that someone already got it--"Spirited Away"...
pimp.gif

The last one is correct-- Bender's Big Score.

No one has yet to figure out the middle one though...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1. Saving Private Ryan
2. Benchwarmers
3. Snakes on a Plane
4. ??

Back
Top Bottom