Guidance for weekend Boston trip

Wear a MAGA hat. You will do well with the locals.

Nah. Not in the places we're suggesting. It's not Charlottesville :lol:

Most of those hillbilly MAGA types reside in central/western MA.

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 7.51.13 AM.png

Last edited:
Yea theirs no legal weed here, the rec shops aren't running yet and medical ones are no use to someone outside of the state.

if you like shopping newbury st is great vibe.

Still a lot of racism here. Trump, Hilary and Bernie all the same.

Yeah no doubt. It's a divided city. A lot of concealed and institutional racism especially.

Doubt homie would experience any of the MAGA hat wearing, flag waving, alt-right stuff dude alluded to that you see in the south.

One of the worst elements of the people here is the general unfriendliness and rudeness. Typical of most northeast cities I suppose.

Last edited:
The more outside the city you travel, the more blatant it gets. Reminds me of PA. Good rule of thumb is never travel beyond Worcester to the west :lol:

True!

I went to Springfield for a job and IT JUST FELT WEIRD. I didn't know it was THAT bad out there. The only thing keeping the city relevant is the Basketball Hall of Fame :lol:

Lmao ftr I will not be wearing maga ****. **** Trump. I get the joke that it’s a very white city. We’re a mostly white group but that doesn’t change that we wanted bars that play rap or mixed crowds lol.

Thanks for all the help y’all. My googling wouldnt not have yeilded half this info. Havent been on NT in a minute but it’s just as helpful as ever. Appreciate it

They gonna get this game in OP? Been raining all day, tornados and sh*t in different parts of the state?

Been to Boston twice last year, goin again this Dec. A very beautiful city indeed. If you're into pizza definately hit up Santarpio's. Enjoy your trip.

Back
Top Bottom