GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I won't be in town this weekend for the Concord drop. Is there anyway I can have my son and his mom pick up the shoes if I win ? My son is 14 and he's a jr as well. I really want to get matching pairs with him.

First time using the Champs app for the upcoming release. I couldn’t find any mention of it, but can you check in at multiple stores to increase your head start or are you capped at checking in only one store??? I tried asking a salesperson last night, but they had no info...

Thanks in advance!!!

First time using the Champs app for the upcoming release. I couldn’t find any mention of it, but can you check in at multiple stores to increase your head start or are you capped at checking in only one store??? I tried asking a salesperson last night, but they had no info...

Thanks in advance!!!
You need only check in to one store to get the extra min, towards the max 10 min head start for up to your 3 selected stores for pickup.
https://www.footlocker.com/ns/showcases/launch-reservation/FLVIPHeadStartV2.pdf

I won't be in town this weekend for the Concord drop. Is there anyway I can have my son and his mom pick up the shoes if I win ? My son is 14 and he's a jr as well. I really want to get matching pairs with him.
Change your name in your acct settings on desktop, log out on all other devices, to the name of the person you want to pic up.

not sure if this has to do with the app but I’m curious as to what it means when I try to put something in my cart and it says “invalid launch product request.” It shows the item I’m looking to add into my cart as in stock, but then when I go to add it, it says this. It does this on both the foot locker and champs website. Is this just another way of saying the product is out of stock? Thanks to anybody who can give me an answer.

Quick question, when do they reset the platinum VIP for the stores? I haven't used the app in a couple months (since Butter Yeezys I think) and I always had the plat account and now it's gone for both Champs and FTL I believe.

Last edited:
This app is mad frustrating. Old version of the app, I can sign in no issue. When I try logging in on the updated version it says email/password does not match. They should switch to the old version.

Watch store associates tryna finesse your points. All 3 stores asked for phone number instead of VIP star club card. FTL wouldn't let me sign in at first and I gave my phone number. Receipt was barely legible but when I signed in I saw my VIP and the last 4 number on receipt were different. Manager refused to rering the transaction. At 19 I prolly woulda turned up for tryna play me for stupid. I just told them I got everybody's name and will discuss it with corporate. Manager became cooperative and re rang the transaction. Still emailing corporate off principal..

I'm confused, I signed up a a vip for free and it let me pick 3 malls and my size and said I had a reservation for footlocker? It seems to easy to be legit

Well now it says I have till thrusday to check in. I have a 6 min head start on the jordan 6 infrared. I'm going to the mall today to check in
Ok, so just to be clear, that’s not a reservation. It’s simply a way to earn an additional advantage that may help get you the reservation for store pickup on saturday at one of the three local stores you chose.

Watch store associates tryna finesse your points. All 3 stores asked for phone number instead of VIP star club card. FTL wouldn't let me sign in at first and I gave my phone number. Receipt was barely legible but when I signed in I saw my VIP and the last 4 number on receipt were different. Manager refused to rering the transaction. At 19 I prolly woulda turned up for tryna play me for stupid. I just told them I got everybody's name and will discuss it with corporate. Manager became cooperative and re rang the transaction. Still emailing corporate off principal..
Damn shame this happened to you. Had a person try to finesse me out of my points as well in the past but if you call FTL online and speak with an associate they can automatically put your points on your club card through the store number and recipient number you provide them. It takes like a week to show up but you’ll get your points for sure.

so how many 1m gains can u acquire? if I go to all 3 of my stores and check in, can I get 3 extra min?

did anybody else's points stop reflecting on their account? i've made multiple purchases, and it says i have $273 left to maintain platinum status, but i emailed customer service and they say everything's reflecting on their side. i can't see the points on my side though...

did anybody else's points stop reflecting on their account? i've made multiple purchases, and it says i have $273 left to maintain platinum status, but i emailed customer service and they say everything's reflecting on their side. i can't see the points on my side though...
when did you make the purchases? it can take up to a few days to show up, even longer if the purchase was online

Ever seen anyone get turned away with a reservation? Saw it a few months ago, but wasn’t sure why. Curious if they know they changed their name for pickup? Or is there anything that would disqualify them like multiple accounts with the same name?

Just found it odd. Not like they oversold, it was early.

Last edited:
Ever seen anyone get turned away with a reservation? Saw it a few months ago, but wasn’t sure why. Curious if they know they changed their name for pickup? Or is there anything that would disqualify them like multiple accounts with the same name?

Just found it odd. Not like the oversold, it was early.
could have changed name on the account but the old name printed on the sheet

Back
Top Bottom