Guide to Shaq's Reebok shoes?

Is there any visual guide out there to the shoes he wore while he was with Reebok?

I can only remember a few of them.

Thanks

I'll tell you one, one of my grails, the........

Shaqnosis!
124311480_bce7e5b92e.jpg

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

I'll tell you one, one of my grails, the........

Shaqnosis!
124311480_bce7e5b92e.jpg

I have been looking for these for years!! Most def one of my grails thanks for the pic!!
smokin.gif

Nobody has the white snakeskin joints, reebok was killing it that year, they also had the Emmitt Smiths that year that were really nice.

Even though the Shaqnosis is hella nice, I'm still a bigger fan of the Kamikazes. Gimme a pair of those over the Shaqnosis anyday.

Thanks for the pics.

I remember the Dunkmob, the original Shaq Attack, and the Shaq Attack III (the one with no inbuilt pump, just the instapump 'gun')

I just can't remember the shoe between the original Shaq Attack and the Shaq Attack 3 though. (Shaq Attack 2?)

Reebok were turning out some pretty nice shoes back around that 95/96 period. Wanted Kamikazes badly but couldn't find them anywhere in my part of theworld.

Had the Shaqnosis back in the day. The heel cushioning was *hard* and they creased like crazy.
Got mad stares from people when i wore them. One guy in my shouted "Hey Zerbra shoes". My Economics teacher stared at them for a good 5 seconds.

The shoes he wore in the 1995 playoffs were nice too. Mad people had them. The name escapes me right now.

i know billy hoyle got a pair of the shaqnosis from one of his wdywt posts
shaqnosis > all of the shoes from 06- present

Originally Posted by rapsa

f_IMG0670m_ba52621.jpg

f_IMG0672m_ffa7e2d.jpg

f_IMG0675m_b1e0591.jpg

f_IMG0676m_807e940.jpg

f_IMG0671m_128213d.jpg

found this at my local SEARS Outlet

i believe those are "the preacher" or "preacher" if im not mistaken. and reebok please retro the kamikaze's and THE BLAST.thoseare fierce sneaks right there

I have the Black Preacher's, they always turn heads.........in a good way. :lol:

Nice collection here. Found on google.

One of my all time favorites. I have the Shaq Attaq Black/ Blue and White/ Black DS in the boxes. My grail was also the Shaqnosis and two years ago I got a DSpair that I have yet to wear. I also have the Shaq Sandal. All are a size 11. I was trying to find those preachers but never had any luck. I will try to postpics in the next few days.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Nobody has the white snakeskin joints, reebok was killing it that year, they also had the Emmitt Smiths that year that were really nice.
i remember i had those and wore em to church every sunday thinking i was stuntin.. and only wore em a few times to school.. man i wish i still hadthose.. i had everyone
eek.gif
at church during bible study..

Back
Top Bottom