GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING VOL. FACT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate you all...

1st off....
roll.gif
@ the got damn KFC commercial, it seemed like the whole dance was based on the song. I didnt think that would be beaten...

But that damn cheers beer commercial KILLLED me. Especially when he discovered another crab claw and the music started... my life is ruined, and everything will now have a guile theme playing in my head.

I hate you all...

1st off....
roll.gif
@ the got damn KFC commercial, it seemed like the whole dance was based on the song. I didnt think that would be beaten...

But that damn cheers beer commercial KILLLED me. Especially when he discovered another crab claw and the music started... my life is ruined, and everything will now have a guile theme playing in my head.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I hate you all...

1st off....
roll.gif

CRAB!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I hate you all...

1st off....
roll.gif

CRAB!!!!
roll.gif

when im taking the subway tomorrow I KNOW unintentionally, when I see a train come or if I gotta run to make sure I get in there before the door closes, I KNOW that damn song will play in my head

when im taking the subway tomorrow I KNOW unintentionally, when I see a train come or if I gotta run to make sure I get in there before the door closes, I KNOW that damn song will play in my head

Back
Top Bottom