Gundam Wing appreciation

i remember watching this 7+years ago when i was like 10
pimp.gif
loved this show

appreciated.
I used to watch this back in middle school. I had some models but then my little brother broke em smh.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

what yall know bout dat talllgeese....
tallgeese2main.jpg
OH SNAP!!!
You just got me feeling all "nostalgic."
Anyone remember playing that gundam game on cartoonnetwork.com?
SO PIFF!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

what yall know bout dat talllgeese....
tallgeese2main.jpg
OH SNAP!!!
You just got me feeling all "nostalgic."
Anyone remember playing that gundam game on cartoonnetwork.com?
SO PIFF!!!
pimp.gif

appreciated.
I used to watch this back in middle school. I had some models but then my little brother broke em smh.

370041gundam20wing20-20epyon20fire.jpg

The greatest mobile suit ever. This + The Zero system was amazing. I wish it was in Endless Waltz with an updated body and weapons. 

Heero in this was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

370041gundam20wing20-20epyon20fire.jpg

The greatest mobile suit ever. This + The Zero system was amazing. I wish it was in Endless Waltz with an updated body and weapons. 

Heero in this was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Heavy Arms Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_2297.jpg

Deathscythe Hell Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_1853.jpg

Not my collection, but did anyone else collect the model kits? I had many when I was younger and to this day, still have them stored up somewhere.

Heavy Arms Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_2297.jpg

Deathscythe Hell Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_1853.jpg

Not my collection, but did anyone else collect the model kits? I had many when I was younger and to this day, still have them stored up somewhere.

^ I had a few... but I ended up giving them to my cousins when I got older (actually, my parents did without my permission). I hated when you had a model kit where the joints were loose.

That heavy arms custom though
pimp.gif

^ I had a few... but I ended up giving them to my cousins when I got older (actually, my parents did without my permission). I hated when you had a model kit where the joints were loose.

That heavy arms custom though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Deathscythe Hell Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_1853.jpg

I actually just sold all my old Gundam Wing models on eBay 2 weeks ago, but only kept Deathscythe Hell Custom & Epyon
pimp.gif
  My two favorite Gundams...ever

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Deathscythe Hell Custom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img_1853.jpg

I actually just sold all my old Gundam Wing models on eBay 2 weeks ago, but only kept Deathscythe Hell Custom & Epyon
pimp.gif
  My two favorite Gundams...ever

The only Gundam anime I ever watched. I could never get into the newer ones.

The stories just seemed too complex. Too many moving parts.

Code Geass>Gundam though. Code Geass was able to centralize the plot all of the themes around a central protagonist so it flowed better and made the story more cohesive.

Back
Top Bottom