Gundam Wing appreciation

this was my ##% in middle school
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

--The Gundam Wing models were just tooooo SICK.
--But for the record..overall..Robotech > Gundam Wing.

--The Gundam Wing models were just tooooo SICK.
--But for the record..overall..Robotech > Gundam Wing.

stiffy978, you need to get a detail marker/pen, looks like all you did was snap pieces together (no hate just sayin) my brother has that model, i's pretty nice, i need to find myself the same model as well....

stiffy978, you need to get a detail marker/pen, looks like all you did was snap pieces together (no hate just sayin) my brother has that model, i's pretty nice, i need to find myself the same model as well....

I love this show. I just sat and watched all the episodes + endless waltz and I gotta, it was pretty boring. I hate how it only got interesting and good in the last 10 episodes.

I love this show. I just sat and watched all the episodes + endless waltz and I gotta, it was pretty boring. I hate how it only got interesting and good in the last 10 episodes.

i had the deathscythe endlesswaltz toy too

not my pic, but i remember this was its box

7IdUX.jpg

i think this was a smaller scale

i had the deathscythe endlesswaltz toy too

not my pic, but i remember this was its box

7IdUX.jpg

i think this was a smaller scale

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif
great anime
Gundam Unicorn needa to pick up though

gundam unicorn is
eek.gif
 i think they said the whole thing will only be like 6 episodes over the span of 3 years.  its like releasing a minimovie every 6 months.  
frown.gif
yet
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif
great anime
Gundam Unicorn needa to pick up though

gundam unicorn is
eek.gif
 i think they said the whole thing will only be like 6 episodes over the span of 3 years.  its like releasing a minimovie every 6 months.  
frown.gif
yet
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

pimp.gif
, I cant wait until they actually make Gundams. I want a all black one. with gold trimming  every country to have a Gundam and we solve our differences through Gundam battles.
THIS

Back
Top Bottom