roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But wait seriously Cheaters is fake? what about that Episode years ago when dude got stabbed and thrown in the Lake.
The $+@$?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cheaters is pure ##*+@@! GOLD.

How bad was her day? Getting betrayed by her boyfriend and roommate, and then getting straight dropped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN!!!!!!! What is wrong with this dude?!!????!!

Cold cocked her in the face. After he broke the window for that chick. The camera's should've stayed away and laid off on dude.

I think it's obvious he's on X or probably PCP

roll.gif
@ him running I'm guessing that guy wasn't a cop but security cuz aint no way a cop is loosening your cuffs
laugh.gif

and the episode when dude gets tasered by the rent-a-cop..epic!..

Now this I missed..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is really taking me back to NT a while back.

But for real is Cheaters fake?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

eek.gif

Dude Spartan-kicked a window, falcon punched the chick and did the 100 yard dash in handcuffs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MONDAY - This was years ago when that Joey Greco just started on Cheaters, one of the guys that they caught cheating was Drunk he was so mad he stabbed Greco and threw him in the Lake. There use to be regular Cheaters Posts on NT years back.
wowww
roll.gif

I should elaborate when they were following the guy they found him with his J/O taking a Boat out to hit the Lake. These fiending cats from Cheaters instead ofwaiting to meet them at the Pier get a Boat and catch these guys. The guy was drinking and got pissed the crew from Cheaters took the Girl away, JG got in theguys face he stabbed him and threw him over the Boat into the Lake.

They radio'd for 911 and the guy got arrested at the Pier while JG got taken away in an Ambulance.

yoooooooooo! thats nuts.

my homie CJ used to be a camera man for cheaters. back in the day it was real, cant speak on the newer stuff tho.

MONDAY - This was years ago when that Joey Greco just started on Cheaters, one of the guys that they caught cheating was Drunk he was so mad he stabbed Greco and threw him in the Lake. There use to be regular Cheaters Posts on NT years back.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cheaters is crazy... somebody find the episode where this dudes girl is cheatin on him wit another girl... in his apartment. He goes back and there's crazy music playin, pictures of jesus every where... and 2 girls are tag teamin his girl, which is strapped to the bed, while they're all wearing construction vest and hard hats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody please find this...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cheaters is crazy... somebody find the episode where this dudes girl is cheatin on him wit another girl... in his apartment. He goes back and there's crazy music playin, pictures of jesus every where... and 2 girls are tag teamin his girl, which is strapped to the bed, while they're all wearing construction vest and hard hats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yup I remember this Episode.

OD Bondage and Shackles and ##$%, they were fully going at it too even when the Camera's came in.
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Timpace

Now this I missed..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Man i promise i searched the realms of youtube up and down tryna find that vid...
this was another epic joint
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ql1_yq1xfbY&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Ql1_yq1xfbY&hl=en&fs=1&

i remember this like it was yesterday. Fam had no heart, letting hisbroad beast him like that. "what you runnin fo, what you runnin fo."

Originally Posted by Timpace

Now this I missed..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Man i promise i searched the realms of youtube up and down tryna find that vid...
this was another epic joint
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ql1_yq1xfbY&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Ql1_yq1xfbY&hl=en&fs=1&

14e1633fed794db7bcfafcd6333e1e1d072a5ff4.gif

lmao at 1:20

"It's on!!!!"

Never understood why girls ran off at the mouth AFTER they found out their man is cheating. If he aint have enough respect to remain faithful, what makes youthink he won't lay hands on you?

Anyone remember the one where dude challenged Greco to a fight? I found it on youtube but too much cursing for NT.

Back
Top Bottom