Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
The fossil HAD to be a Boxer in his younger days the way he mollywhopped his ***!
I'm sorry but the brother had it coming!
yea that combination was quick! 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They said the old man just gave up willingly when the cops came and got arrested. I wonder what the charges will be, if any.

Son slapped him like Ric Flair.

ASKMNFlj;dsk;fajdsaf;jdsakfjdsakfjdsa; kf

"I'm not takin this @#!+ no more"

My-T.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Coming from a well-bearded man like myself, i must say...that truly is a pretty epic beard.
laugh.gif

You can only wish you have hands like him at 67. Need to lay off the cigars and beers, and you'll get there.
laugh.gif
I dunno, he strikes me as the kinda guy who smoked cigars and drank beers his whole life. He's kinda like the more GULLY version of The world's most interesting man.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

You got the juice now, lil man....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guaranteed this was in FL...homie w. no shirt prolly had a mustache.� This is definitely gunna's neck of the woods.
roll.gif
If so has to be North Fla. we dont have them accents down here.
Jacksonville for sure
laugh.gif

smh.gif
  @ this one handed fighting Xzibit looking boy never letting go of the pole while getting pounded on something vicious.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Coming from a well-bearded man like myself, i must say...that truly is a pretty epic beard.
laugh.gif

You can only wish you have hands like him at 67. Need to lay off the cigars and beers, and you'll get there.
laugh.gif
I dunno, he strikes me as the kinda guy who smoked cigars and drank beers his whole life. He's kinda like the more GULLY version of The world's most interesting man.
laugh.gif
Actually you are right and I'm wrong. Man, If I run into Epic Beard Man around the Town, I'm gonna buy him shots. That's probably how he builds up his knockout power.

This 67 year old man is legendary in the bay.

Rumor has it he is the same dude who got TASERED by the OPD at the A's game. That video is all over youtube.

That left was meeen...
pimp.gif
ole man had to be from bk...yall west coast dudes aint ready for them NYC hands of stone
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom