Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

the post interviews/follow-ups...
laugh.gif

how did the amberlamps come through and give this guy some class?

Originally Posted by moe200069

the post interviews/follow-ups...
laugh.gif

how did the amberlamps come through and give this guy some class?

Amber Lamps came through like Galadriel and showed him the error of his ways.
Galadriel_pitcher.jpg

EBM getting too much credit though, dude is nuts.

i think the best thing ever for this little incident is for both of the dudes to come together and squash the beef

that interview was trippy...but i believe Sir Michael.

^
He's all over the place, dude started playing with Marilyn Monroe on the wall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EBM is definitely not all there, but homeboy has stories for days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet it would be hella fun to kick it with him.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

LOL @ the idiot girl behind the camera going from saying, "beat his white $+#, blood" to "we can press charges, I got it on camera". Not only did he get what he deserved for running his mouth, but hopefully this will be an example to all those knuckleheads that think it's alright to mess with anyone ol' person.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

you know damn well if the old man got beat up  she would have that  stop snitchin mentality but since the younger dude got his face pounded in all of a sudden she wants to sing like a bird.
grin.gif

lmaooo the younger dude is like 50 or almost 50 yrs old lmaoooo folks acting like the 67 yr old white man beat somebody my age (18) it was two old  @$! men fighting lol

lol at white folks using tha 50 yr old black guy who got beat up as an example ofl oud motuh black guys lmaoooooooo wow i hope  folks dont get to comfortable realize stuff like this doesnt happen to often lmaooo

Originally Posted by rpjgator

FUUNIEST THING I EVER SEEN�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i've had this tab opened for weeks SMH at me missing all this hilarity.. EMB is definitely that dude

i've seen every inerview, documentary, mockery and sequel to this story...pretty entertaining. i died when i watched the mortal kombat video lol matter of fact, i'm gonna watch it again right now

Back
Top Bottom