Guys 6' and above, what kinda car are you pushin'?

I'm 6-1, on a good day 6-2

I drive a 07 Mustang ...no problems (but my seat is a 1/2 inch from touching the back seat)

Speed FTW!

6'1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im smashin in a 2000 mustang all black with tinted windows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im tryna stack up for a 2009 chevy
pimp.gif

The Bus is nice and comfy
laugh.gif

nah but im 6' and i drive a 2001 Chrysler sebring sedan
enough space for me but i got the driver seat pushed all the way back for extra leg room

peep the avy, see the whip wavy, gas mileage lazy when i roll out blazy, expense account swayze, accounts receivable pay me

6'1"
2001 MUSTANG GT
6hnryv.jpg

NOT MUCH LEG ROOM BUT NOT WORRIED. I DRIVE A 5-SPEED AND I LIKE TO BE UP CLOSE ON THE CLUTCH AND GAS

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if i was 6'5" or taller id HAVE to be a pro athlete.

like its a total waste imo. no offense to you dudes who are tall an not using it............
thats the single dumbest thing ive seen in quite some time. you dont just manifest into lebron james when you hit the 6'5 benchmark.

6'6 dodge caliber btw

^^^ FUNNY BUT THAT AINT THE CRAZIEST THING IVE HEARD ON NT. SOME DUDE LAST WEEK SAID PEOPLE DONT WEAR JEANS ANYMORE....
roll.gif

6'8 n im pushin an 07 chev monte carlo ss.. enough room for me.. cant fit in nissan products though

About 6"4 and I drive a 08 Nissan Altima.

I remember I tried to drive a Porsche. Very, very bad idea
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm 6'5..got a Cadillac DeVille..but I'm planning on upgrading to a truck tho. Not that I can't fit in the lac(cause I can) But I just want to have a little more room.

Maybe a Ford truck or somethin.
aight lemme buy that lac off you.

6'0, chevy trailblazer '04. My legs are significantly longer (proportionally) than my upper body, so any car I drive in the seat has to go all the wayback for me to have any chance of being comfortable

Back
Top Bottom