Guys having CATS as pets???

Only justification for a dude owning a cat is if he's a Super Villain. Other than that, it's pretty gay.

smh.gif

You know.. I've always HATED cats.. and/or FEARED them..
Until this past year when my girlfriend moved in with her godsis who's got 2.. I'm pretty comfortable with them now and can see why there are crazy catlovers out there..
They're low stress and a lot easier to take care of than dogs.. Don't gotta walk them.. Don't gotta play with them.. etc.. just feed them and letthem be lol..

You can also have the best of both worlds.. Get a cat and name it Dog.. I plan on doing that.. And also get a dog and name it Cat.. It'd be stupid but youshould totally do it!

I'm allergic to cats and dislike them in general...

but I don't think there is anything AYOOO'*#+ about owning a cat

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Only justification for a dude owning a cat is if he's a Super Villain. Other than that, it's pretty gay.

roll.gif
Funny, my homeboy is a Secret Service agent and he's diesel ashell lookin like he shouild be running "Bad Newz Kennel" and he just got a cat. I'm like "Son, isnt that a little 'sweet' ?" Hewas like "Nah man, it relaxes me." I was like "
ohwell.gif
"

Cats are pretty cool and if your a thief its a subtle yet open way of admitting to your profession

Im 26 I had the same cat for the first 23 years of my life best pet ever when she was a kitten she used to lay next to my rocker on the floor and no she didnttry to steal my breathe or no nonsense like that.. matter of fact she a bit poccessive but all and all very loyal and affectionate...so im def bias in thistopic

smh.gif
@ these herbs calling males with cat's suspect.

I love my cat (no beastiality. I'm not a dog person and I'm not a homosexual. Good day to you.

cats suck, you got to work for their attention, they think they are better than you. Dogs are always happy to see you.

IMO, cats are disgusting. dont know what it is about them that i hate so much, but i just do (word to apple jacks).

i also hate the fact that cats like to just do their own thing, and are more or less untrainable.

dogs *****.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

They're low stress and a lot easier to take care of than dogs.. Don't gotta walk them.. Don't gotta play with them.. etc.. just feed them and let them be lol..
- Yeah!
pimp.gif

- I love cats...dogs, too!

- Cats more, though
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My cat is just like me. Sleep most the day. Eat, go out until the wee hours of the morning.

Back
Top Bottom