Guys, Please wear your seatbelts and be safe.

Im not going to give you the many sad stories i have, or even tell you the story of today losing a damn freshman in HS.

I just ask for you guys to be safe as possible, and please put that seatbelt on.

Thanks for the reminder. I always put a seatbelt on, whether as a driver, or a passenger in the back seat. Feel better soon.

my car beeps continuously if me/my passenger don't put on a seat-belt to the point were it is unbearable.

It still surprises me the number of people who don't wear seat belts. Its something I do, and require anyone I'm riding w/ to do as well.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks dude. How come they haven't made it a law yet?

Its a law here in AZ (in the front anyway)

A lot of folks choose not to, and straight up, thats fine. i just hope you guys, and all those you care and love wear yalls.

This aint no joke, or even slight to anyone, But even Kanye wore his "safebelt," so should you.

Its such a no brainer that it physically feels weird when i dont have a seat belt on. I cant really drive with out one.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks dude. How come they haven't made it a law yet?
Click%20it%20or%20ticket.jpg

I need to get in the habit of wearin mine when I'm not drivin. I do when I'm drivin cause of the annoyin beepin sound. Now it's pretty much secondnature to me.

i tell my friends to put their seatbelt on, you should too.

especially if you're in the car with them.

i always wear my seatbelt, but i personally know 2 people that werent wearing seatbelts when they got in a crash and if they were it would have killed them.

Back
Top Bottom