Guys vs. Girls Bachelor/Bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas?

Wuddup NT?

Know you guys have some great ideas up your sleeves, so wanted to pick your brains.

Getting married in Sept, and my fiancee and I decided on throwing our combined bach parties in New Orleans @ the end of the  month (yes it's combined, but guys go off and do their own thing ... girls do their own thing ... And we all save a ton of money getting a dope Air BNB)

Friday or Saturday night, we wanted to do a guys vs. girls scavenger hunt while we are out in N.O. and I'm trying to get some ideas of thing we should make the girls do ... JUST BE SURE TO KEEP EVERYTHING LEGAL AND WITH IN REASON. FOR EXAMPLE somethings can be funny, sexual (with in reason), easy -- like get a pair of beads or take a pic in front of a jazz bar), could be take a shot with a local etc.

What you guys got??

Idk about all that, OP
Keep an eye on your girl, though. Them girls be on some bull **** during bachelorette parties. This one dude I know wife got pregnant by a next man on her bachelorette party. 9 months later, the husband is raising this man's seed :smh:

Keep an eye on a girl. Especially her single friends. Those be the worst.

Idk about all that, OP
Keep an eye on your girl, though. Them girls be on some bull **** during bachelorette parties. This one dude I know wife got pregnant by a next man on her bachelorette party. 9 months later, the husband is raising this man's seed :smh:

Keep an eye on a girl. Especially her single friends. Those be the worst.

Came looking for ideas and im getting life advice lol

Been with my girl going on 10 years ... I know all the girls going down with us ... 5 of them are engaged and getting married next year ... Mind you we are all staying at the same place, and if my girl is bringing anyone back, it would be a female not a male ... Trust me on that

If you actually have some ideas on what i specifically asked for, that would be appreciated

Not joking here

Find the hidden condoms around the house

End scene, everybody gets laid
Edit: read your 3rd post, it's not THAT type of party

Last edited:
Not joking here

Find the hidden condoms around the house

End scene, everybody gets laid
Edit: read your 3rd post, it's not THAT type of party

Lmao ... Now i see why i stopped posting and asking questions on NT .... All good and appreciate some of the laughs, but ill check somewhere that ppl will give a **** and not post for only lolz

Never understood the need for bachelor parties. When ur single u go to strip clubs with your boys and plaster all kinds of walls so by the time you're ready to call her wifey u should have that all out of your system. If u don't u bout to be cheating on her eventually.

Never understood the need for bachelor parties. When ur single u go to strip clubs with your boys and plaster all kinds of walls so by the time you're ready to call her wifey u should have that all out of your system. If u don't u bout to be cheating on her eventually.

Again ... Not sure why ppl are commenting when thats not what the topic was

Did i say anything about a strip club? I said it was a joint bachelor x bachelorette party ... Ive gone to strip clubs with my fiancee so i really am missing your point about cheating?

But the FUNNY thing is ... NT is the same site 9 years ago when i first met my girl, and everyone was like naaaah man, be single dont do it ... Now im marrying that same girl, peeps are still on here single and worried about camping in line for kicks

Help answer the question, or dont say **** ... Idk why its that hard ...

Last edited:
Your girl the type to bring back girls?

Boom

Whoever brings back the baddest girl wins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom