Guys you thought would make it to the league

pimp.gif
 @ That Shea Cotton documentary. Can't wait to see that. I always remembered seeing his name in the recruiting magazines growing up.
Chris Lofton, Scottie Reynolds, Chris Thomas, Dominique Jones same tribe; Light skinned dude that should have left early. 
laugh.gif

You are right about Salim, if he was an east coast dude he would have had much more hype.

And Lance Thomas is in the league for whoever posted his picture.

Dockery is one that I thought would have made it seeing his work in HS. - High School Rivalry: Will Bynum vs. Sean Dockery - highschoolhoop.com/video/2010/01/high-school-rivalry-will-bynum-vs-sean-dockery/

pimp.gif
 @ That Shea Cotton documentary. Can't wait to see that. I always remembered seeing his name in the recruiting magazines growing up.
Chris Lofton, Scottie Reynolds, Chris Thomas, Dominique Jones same tribe; Light skinned dude that should have left early. 
laugh.gif

You are right about Salim, if he was an east coast dude he would have had much more hype.

And Lance Thomas is in the league for whoever posted his picture.

Dockery is one that I thought would have made it seeing his work in HS. - High School Rivalry: Will Bynum vs. Sean Dockery - highschoolhoop.com/video/2010/01/high-school-rivalry-will-bynum-vs-sean-dockery/

That 05 Illinois-Zona was so damn epic
laugh.gif

I just remember crossing off my bracket almost because I had Illinois winning it all, but man that comeback was something insane.

Hassan on that last play
sick.gif
come on son..

That 05 Illinois-Zona was so damn epic
laugh.gif

I just remember crossing off my bracket almost because I had Illinois winning it all, but man that comeback was something insane.

Hassan on that last play
sick.gif
come on son..

images

I guess tech. he was in the league w/ the Spurs but I always thought he would have a career in the league. 

My guy man. Should have declared after his soph. season. If they would have won the whole thing that year he would have been the MVP of the tourney. Injuries and Coach Williams leaving killed his career. Its alright though he is doing his thing overseas now. 

Aaron Miles. His lack of a jump shot just killed him. Every knew he could run a team and distribute. Still thought he would get w/ somebody . Last chance he really had was w/ Golden State a few years ago.

Sherron. Weight and injuries. I still think maybe he could get another shot though.

images

I guess tech. he was in the league w/ the Spurs but I always thought he would have a career in the league. 

My guy man. Should have declared after his soph. season. If they would have won the whole thing that year he would have been the MVP of the tourney. Injuries and Coach Williams leaving killed his career. Its alright though he is doing his thing overseas now. 

Aaron Miles. His lack of a jump shot just killed him. Every knew he could run a team and distribute. Still thought he would get w/ somebody . Last chance he really had was w/ Golden State a few years ago.

Sherron. Weight and injuries. I still think maybe he could get another shot though.

Originally Posted by langfor5

eyes.gif
 That fool killed himself with that nonsense with Coach Silas. His weight issues really killed him man. That fool had a little bounce coming out of HS, now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

eyes.gif
 That fool killed himself with that nonsense with Coach Silas. His weight issues really killed him man. That fool had a little bounce coming out of HS, now. 
laugh.gif

chris thomas notre dame, was just thinking about him while watching nd highlights the other day

chris thomas notre dame, was just thinking about him while watching nd highlights the other day

1118_large.jpg

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Scottie Reynolds is the poster child for this thread.  I still can't believe he didn't get drafted, dude still can't eem make it past NBA summer league.  He was an AP all-american, a Big East rookie of the year, been to the final four in the NCAA tourney, ranks second all-time in Villanova scoring, etc.  I almost made a thread about this dude the other day, it don't eem make sense

1118_large.jpg

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Scottie Reynolds is the poster child for this thread.  I still can't believe he didn't get drafted, dude still can't eem make it past NBA summer league.  He was an AP all-american, a Big East rookie of the year, been to the final four in the NCAA tourney, ranks second all-time in Villanova scoring, etc.  I almost made a thread about this dude the other day, it don't eem make sense

Sherron killed himself before the season even started, when he gained like 17lbs between 2 different workouts he had.

And I saw Langford on NBATv last week in a EuroLeague game, still rocking the Foams, still not sure if he ever went right.

Sherron killed himself before the season even started, when he gained like 17lbs between 2 different workouts he had.

And I saw Langford on NBATv last week in a EuroLeague game, still rocking the Foams, still not sure if he ever went right.

Graves_Jeff-300x300.jpg

If Coach Williams would have stayed around I think he would have got drafted by somebody. Nice touch, good passer just wondered about his work ethic. Once Self arrived it was a wrap for him.Him and Langford talked about if they would have beat Syracuse in 03 they both would have declared. 

Sherron...I could never figure him out. Dude would just ballon in weight overnight. Never seen anything like it. He was basically banned from lifting weights from his junior season on at KU.

Graves_Jeff-300x300.jpg

If Coach Williams would have stayed around I think he would have got drafted by somebody. Nice touch, good passer just wondered about his work ethic. Once Self arrived it was a wrap for him.Him and Langford talked about if they would have beat Syracuse in 03 they both would have declared. 

Sherron...I could never figure him out. Dude would just ballon in weight overnight. Never seen anything like it. He was basically banned from lifting weights from his junior season on at KU.

large_trob.jpg

Maybe more wished or hoped that he would make the league than thought is more like it. Dude was tough as nails playing through the knee injuries he played through. If he was maybe 3 inches taller

Paul Harris I thought could at least get a look as utility player, play d, rebound, foul maybe.
syracuse121608.jpg

Stanley Robinson from UCONN
Durrell+Summers+Dunks+On+Stanley+Robinson.jpg

97689680-15082619.jpg

Same thing, super athletic dudes. I always felt like they could at least become useful as defenders, hustle players, then the skill will come around and catch up.

large_trob.jpg

Maybe more wished or hoped that he would make the league than thought is more like it. Dude was tough as nails playing through the knee injuries he played through. If he was maybe 3 inches taller

Paul Harris I thought could at least get a look as utility player, play d, rebound, foul maybe.
syracuse121608.jpg

Stanley Robinson from UCONN
Durrell+Summers+Dunks+On+Stanley+Robinson.jpg

97689680-15082619.jpg

Same thing, super athletic dudes. I always felt like they could at least become useful as defenders, hustle players, then the skill will come around and catch up.

Back
Top Bottom