GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

1615659112496.gif

:rofl:This movie is hilarious. Dude come home from jail and they make it priority for him to get his clothing right and the FIRST thing they put on him is a damn True Religion hoodie.

Brotherhood my ***
Ho’s on the movie are trash too I know WSG got better ones than that...

Store chick was serviceable but her awful style taste knocked her down a few points. The library chick was cool though. And the door girl at Benny spot

Many of the scenes from Conflicted could’ve been cut. It was a good representation of the Buffalo feel. I lost count of all the daps lol

i don’t want to judge before listening but if I’m being honest I don’t like hit boy’s production and while I like Harry fraud’s production more than I do hit boys, I wish Benny would rap over production from daringer, alchemist, sadhugold, jr swiftz, etc.

I’ll check it out tho. More interested in flee and dj muggs project but I hope flee switches up the flow soon.

And I wish wsg would drop hwh8 already. Hopefully we get it before fall...

After the first listen its cool but the first one is better. Like debs said I rather him work with the original producers. With that said my order is Conway, Gunn then Benny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom