GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Anybody know if it's confirmed Rome Streetz is GxFR now?

Son nice fr.
well he retweeted somebody that posted about him signing to griselda and he put griselda in his bio or whatever that area is called on IG, so...
I guess him, stove god cooks and jay worthy are the latest to sign?

I’m still hoping chase fetti, al.divino and estee nack end up on griselda at some point too.
Confirmed

Didn't think it was possible for anything else from this camp to top Pray For Haiti but Bo Jackson may be my album of the year personally. I really hope we get a video for Brickmile to Montana, that **** was amazing

i cant get into boldy man, i wanted to like dude idk

the bars are there but something about his flow feel off

production wild tho

Feel like that’s Boldy’s best production. It fits his voice a lot more than some of his previous stuff.

I’m very curious to what a Larry June/GxFR project would sound like, cause Larry gets some fantastic production anyway

i cant get into boldy man, i wanted to like dude idk

the bars are there but something about his flow feel off

production wild tho
Its him being monotone most likely, heard the same **** about Roc from others I introduce him too. Alc can make most wack dudes so good but theirs a few mc's in my opinion he just has, no pun intended, chemistry with. Boldy is clearly one of them

Feel like that’s Boldy’s best production. It fits his voice a lot more than some of his previous stuff.

I’m very curious to what a Larry June/GxFR project would sound like, cause Larry gets some fantastic production anyway

was gonna mention Larry June in my post too actually

another dude w dope production I couldn’t get into

and I **** w roc heavy

Back
Top Bottom