GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

56A679D2-CCDA-4537-A925-4503536387AB.jpeg

went to see the butcher in baltimore last night.. got a couple videos but i can’t figure out how to add them…any help??

I’d buy one of those and sit front row at a wrestling show :lol: I wouldn’t know where the hell else to wear one

This thread in what largely put me on to the Griselda camp. Much appreciated. I haven’t been here in a while so these things have likely already been discussed at length, probably many times over. Nonetheless…

I’ve torn through basically the entire catalogue from Benny, West, and Conway over the last year or two. Really, really solid overall. I’ve also been enjoying some affiliated/adjacent guys like Flee Lord and Crimeapple. By far my favorite has been Boldy James, though. Dude is just on another level with it. The Price of Tea in China and Manger on McNichols are damn near flawless. (Bo Jackson is outstanding as well.)

All that said, I’m definitely NOT feeling the newer direction from Benny and Conway with the glossier production and double time flows. I can understand them growing in new directions and am not mad at it. But it ain’t really for me.

This thread in what largely put me on to the Griselda camp. Much appreciated. I haven’t been here in a while so these things have likely already been discussed at length, probably many times over. Nonetheless…

I’ve torn through basically the entire catalogue from Benny, West, and Conway over the last year or two. Really, really solid overall. I’ve also been enjoying some affiliated/adjacent guys like Flee Lord and Crimeapple. By far my favorite has been Boldy James, though. Dude is just on another level with it. The Price of Tea in China and Manger on McNichols are damn near flawless. (Bo Jackson is outstanding as well.)

All that said, I’m definitely NOT feeling the newer direction from Benny and Conway with the glossier production and double time flows. I can understand them growing in new directions and am not mad at it. But it ain’t really for me.

The next wave of Griselda is coming, peep Rome Streetz if you haven’t already. He just signed with Griselda, however his catalog is straight 🔥

The next wave of Griselda is coming, peep Rome Streetz if you haven’t already. He just signed with Griselda, however his catalog is straight 🔥
I have his joint with Muggs on deck but haven’t given it a listen yet. I like what I’ve heard from dude on features so far.

“Ran my hood so this **** proceed my reputation,
You already know, what’s understood don’t need no explanation”

Boldy 🔥🔥

Dude got a serious way with the words. Always hits you with an unexpected word, turn of phrase, or angle on a routine theme or scenario. But when he does it it always makes perfect sense, and it adds so much texture and dimension to his music. It’s to the point when I hear him use a generic word like “thuggin” I always shake my head like “C’mon bro, you’re better than that” LOL.

Back
Top Bottom