GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

dunno...fourth rope is cool for new fans i guess but i've had all of these songs since they dropped.
a lil disappointed but its cool. glad to see ppl that hadn't heard these songs give them praise.

i still feel like perfect plex is overall wsg's best song.

WSG really outdid himself. Son released an actual themed mixtape (with actual mixing) in 2019 with some of his greatest hits. Bro NOBODY is doing it like Griselda

This type of quality is absolutely ridiculous.
dj shay had a lot to do with that from my understanding (the scratching and blending songs and all that). he's also that same producer i mentioned earlier with walking on water.
its dope that all of this is in house. what are the odds.

dunno...fourth rope is cool for new fans i guess but i've had all of these songs since they dropped.
a lil disappointed but its cool. glad to see ppl that hadn't heard these songs give them praise.

i still feel like perfect plex is overall wsg's best song.

I mean we wasn’t expecting anything till after they wrap this shady album so I was happy to get anything
Some of those songs weren’t on iTunes/Spotify so it helps out my mix situations

Am I the only person that think Mr T ain't THAT fire? Like it's cool, that was the song people kept telling me to check out back when it dropped but he got songs on Flygod and other projects better than that.

Came across a Duffle Bag Hottie album and it’s pretty nice so far, Max 3. Elcamino’s Max B impersonation though, wooooooow, damn near thought it was really him :rofl:

I really wish theyd put the westside doom logo on a red hoodie and put it on the site. And rerelease black reject hoodies.

I was gonna cop both hitler hoodies but I forgot about the time and remembered 44 min after the drop and both were gone :frown:

Back
Top Bottom