GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Been saying this since I heard it, I thought it was one of the strongest projects in the group in general and that's saying ALOT. That should of been his debut album

gunna give it a re-listen now
Feel like i listen to Conway the least out of the camp and he's the reason they popped up on my radar to begin with

68753364_100699011279798_8016186654787317829_n.jpg

i went with mystery shirt 1
made home girl cop #2

wouldve went for everything myself in terms of mystery **** but i hit on so many unexpected bids on stockx this week it's starting to hurt

That was some heavy Dipset and State Prop influence. Every hood rapper out of NY was trying to sound like that tho. I had a friend who was kicking those, oversized fitted cap, size 3XLT t-shirt, drug dealer bars. I had to tell him, "***** you ain't never seen a brick in ya life, stahp it".

So much music lately. Still haven’t finished that Spesh project. Gotta get back to it today.

EDIT: Yeah, this Spesh is legit.:pimp:

Last edited:
wsg finally listened to estee nack. hope we get some al.divino, estee nack, Daniel son, etc. collabs going...

Where can I get a Flygod tee? The Blientele store is sold out of everything.

Their merch sells out within half an hour when it drops online. I think the Flygod tee has only re-released once or twice, I had to settle for a hoodie because I gave up trying to get it :lol:
You can probably find one on eBay but it'll overpriced

Back
Top Bottom