GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Gunn with another banger...

Production is immaculate... From the opening track to the end... I'm a sucker for a good soul sample, and he got them heavy on here...

'Banana Yacht' sound like these fools is rapping over a live symphony orchestra... Don't know who Estee Nack is, but Gunn gave him the ultimate green light... (shouldve had Roc Marci on the second half of that song tho)

'Undertaker vs Goldberg'... :emoji_fire:
'Kool G'... :emoji_fire:
'Lucha Bros'... :emoji_fire:

'Love U' is unnecessary, but I appreciate the beat lol...

Banana Yacht

Jq5b.gif

Gunn with another banger...

Production is immaculate... From the opening track to the end... I'm a sucker for a good soul sample, and he got them heavy on here...

'Banana Yacht' sound like these fools is rapping over a live symphony orchestra... Don't know who Estee Nack is, but Gunn gave him the ultimate green light... (shouldve had Roc Marci on the second half of that song tho)

'Undertaker vs Goldberg'... :emoji_fire:
'Kool G'... :emoji_fire:
'Lucha Bros'... :emoji_fire:

'Love U' is unnecessary, but I appreciate the beat lol...
Check my boom bap thread. Theres a few estee nack tracks in there. Hes nice. So is his friend al.divino. rlx is dope too.

Also if you like then or the lox you'll like da cloth. Check out rigz, rob gates, mooch, times change and maverick Montana too.

I could keep going on ppl to check out but just check the thread.

Been listening to this ALL day. So many bangers and it might be my favorite album of the year thus far.

aye dont get me wrong I love the track and think very highly of the god G Rap, but these dudes got me ****ing dying with the lisp on "Kool G" :rofl::rofl:

Already played this 4 times. Another quality high end release. Only complaint is some of those shorter beats I wish he (or someone else) actually rapped on (or those songs were longer). That intro was so fire and should’ve been more than just what felt like half a Gunn verse and DJ Drama talking.

Already played this 4 times. Another quality high end release. Only complaint is some of those shorter beats I wish he (or someone else) actually rapped on (or those songs were longer). That intro was so fire and should’ve been more than just what felt like half a Gunn verse and DJ Drama talking.

alchemist killed that Outro beat too

I really think they should link with estee nack, al.divino, Rome streets, and like one other dude and give us the second coming of wu tang. Deadass.

Havent spun it yet but i know my dude eatee nack went to work as always. Glad he’s getting some shine.

Back
Top Bottom