GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

That Mach hommy tape is flames. Hopefully whatever happened with him and Griselda will get ironed out and he gets back with them

I think theyre still cool seeing how he referenced the Flygod album & one of his more recent songs before that mixtape featured Conway

Came in to post the same thing. That's a major move and a well deserved one. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Man good for them but I hope Shady is just the name attached to what they've already been doing and Em isn't overseeing any of their projects.

I wasn't feeling that just blaze track.

Dunno I feel like daringer and alchemist complement their sound more but we will see

Just Blaze gave them that vault production man come on.

Glad they got the deal. Hope they get to still release at the rate that they are.

YES! I can't wait to hear this!

I'm hoping that with them on Shady it allowed them to keep their sound while upping their profile. I want to hear WSG on more tracks that sound like "Mr. T". I think that fits his flow and voice perfectly. That old grimey sample looping and he just bodies it.

Last edited:
Westside has a mixtape coming out Wednesday I think

I'm not sure what I feel about the Shady deal, I mean it's a good look for them.

Not sure if I want Em overseeing the project.

Mach Hommys damn near impossible to find project, HBO is now on his Soundcloud...

Im so hyped. Never thought id get a chance to listen to it cuz of the way he released it

And on the topic of Griselda singing to Shady, idk how i feel. Kinda wished they stayed indy. Shady records can plug them into a market or they will be stuck on the shelf. I feel like WSG is smart enough to know the chance he took tho

Seeing Eminems IG comment section more concerned on whether he has a beard or not rather than curiosity about who Conway & WSG are had me kinda heated smh lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see them repackage and put out a lot of their old material again. They pulled almost all of their music off of Spotify/Tidal

It's so much great music that they just randomly have on soundclouds and **** like that.

I too am hoping that Em doesn't butt in too much and I'm good on hearing them over an Em beat. Hopefully Shady is just the platform they use to reach a wider audience.

Last edited:
Gunn sounded better than Conway on that kinda production. I aint counting them or Just Blaze out off of that one song. I actually liked it *shrug*

Also DONT SLEEP ON MACH HOMMY PROJECT I POSTED. That jawn one of the better releases ive heard this year so far

Back
Top Bottom