GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I really do believe Gunn is the best artist out of GXFR. Like many have said, he's not the best rapper out of the crew, but he is the entire package. The charisma, the ear for production, curating and putting people on it that I would never think would work, and his rapping, although not the best, is still great to me. Have been spinning this album non stop and from my friends' feedback (who aren't into GXFR like that), they're all loving it.

West is the Eazy E of the crew. While Benny and Conway are Ice Cube and Ren.

Thinking about getting the $100 shirt
jbhmmm.png

Pray for Paris is insane. Not feeling French Toast, but aside from that this joint goes front to back :smokin

I feel like this is the ideal format, too—11 or 12 joints, a few of them one-verse wonders, like 35–45 minutes total. I like Griselda's shorter projects as well, but I'm always thirsty for a little more when they end :lol:

First time listening to them dudes from Griselda......this is impressive. Clearly I been missing out. This production and flow is crazy.
Man they’re all dope AF in their own way. Benny is my favorite out of the trio tho. Dude is FILTHY

On the other side of the spectrum, I listened to the Black Geez album Flour City Street Bible today. I stumbled on it randomly and saw it was produced by Eto, who I've heard on a few joints and liked as a rapper, so I took a chance on it.

My God, that **** is terrible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom