GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

There’s some that stand out for me with Stove and some even with Stove I don’t know if it fits them imo. But I’m enjoy it just need to let it spin a few times. The amount of music these dudes have is so insane :lol: at this point.

But man we need that Stove x WSG album already.

WSG needs to be banned from trap beats indefinitely...

With that said...
Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.51.29 PM.png

I figured Gunn is just experimenting and trying new things out. It’s all good either way because he’s given me at least 14 projects I enjoy greatly, and that’s not even counting stuff that he’s worked on with other people.

Hope he don’t think his fans are supposed to just blindly love and follow whatever he does though.

Last edited:
I figured Gunn is just experimenting and trying new things out. It’s all good either way because he’s given me at least 14 projects I enjoy greatly, and that’s not even counting stuff that he’s worked on with other people.

Hope he don’t think his fans are supposed to just blindly love and follow whatever he does though.
With all the dudes that whined about being “tired of drumless beats”, Westside Gunn said “take these trap beats then” and those same dudes said “:angry::frown::frown::angry::frown::angry:

Went back to the WSG album and really enjoyed it. Might have went into it initially expecting a specific sound. Even then about half of the album is pretty much that classic Griselda sound.

Sidenote: Need that Stove God follow up. Went back to Reasonable Drought. Production on there is immaculate.

Back
Top Bottom