GYM appreciation post!!!! vol: getting distracted

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

when i go to the gym sometimes i turn homosexual for like 5 seconds
0c335a93ebbec2e3a162675uh6.gif

Taking pics of girls at the gym is lame... i hope one of the girls b/fs catches you and beats you up
roll.gif

On another note theres this girl at my gym who has an AMAZING body....

She always goes with her b/f who is HUGE... hard not to look at her though

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My gym was gross with the womenz....now since the other planet fitness like burned down and theeconomy is bad....there's been alotta thickness walking around...i stay running on the back treadmills[/color]

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Taking pics of girls at the gym is lame... i hope one of the girls b/fs catches you and beats you up
roll.gif

On another note theres this girl at my gym who has an AMAZING body....

She always goes with her b/f who is HUGE... hard not to look at her though

Same around here. Chick's a good 9 or so with the perfect curves messin with duke in the gym who curling the 80 lb dumbells I'd take pics of the girlbut I'm almost sure homie would catch me in a footrace to my car.

haha most the girls at the gym round here are by themselves, haha i did it with a camera phone pretending to be texting, hahahah i cant imagine busting out afull camera with the lens and all,

No women at the gym distract me, I'm there to train. I distract them (if they are not regulars in the crowd)
Also I do bbm between sets, I don't see the problem.

everytime im at the gym, i see hella females!! Im always thinkin nasty thoughts! those damn pants they wear!

Back
Top Bottom